Talent Acquisition Partner - South Asia at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:6283 Applications:1483 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:769
Reckitt Benckiser - Head - Direct To Consumer - Health Business Unit (10-15 yrs)
Job Title: Head of Direct to Consumer
Reports to: General Manager - Direct to Consumer
RB is driving aggressive growth in direct to consumer, E-Commerce globally. We are looking for an innovative individual to overdrive and oversee the direct to consumer online business with a unique combination of digital content, social media, CRM, digital media execution, customer service and fulfillment operations.
- Work with the team, leveraging the CRM framework and KPIs as a channel to drive consumer engagement, customer satisfaction and consumer segmentation that lead to both equity building and direct to consumer purchase. This also includes a differentiated engagement strategy for operational CRM for E-Commerce that uses predictive cross-sell, trade-up and new product launches.
- Drive the development of social media tactics for direct selling in terms of channel strategy, retargeting and media. Set up and monitor KPIs that drive conversion to purchase on channels such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and others.
- Drive the development of the website and channels, digital content development for direct selling, developing enhanced and B+ content for products, measuring outcomes through KPIs on consumer engagement, and develop and execute an A/B testing framework to continuously improve content KPIs, either through in-house developers or agencies.
- Drive a multi-channel media tactics to drive consumer conversion to purchase on all direct selling platforms including E-Commerce marketplaces. This may involve the set up of a DMP as a tool to drive retargeting and digital lead generation. Media optimization (Cost Per Acquisition - CPA) and a deep understanding of the KPIs that drive reduced media spend and increased purchase conversion.
- Work with the team to evaluate 3rd party logistics companies in partnership with RB, and operate/run the operations to execute small parcel pick and pack and delivery of parcels through either local postal services or specialized parcel delivery services. Monitor shipment and delivery KPIs to meet customer service standards for E-Commerce, including operating cost optimization from time to time, which may include packaging simplification and streamlining operations.
- Work with the team to evaluate customer service providers (including RB-owned customer service) and operate and run E-Commerce customer support that manages product support, order inquiries, payment refunds and over-the-phone orders. Monitor customer service KPIs to meet in-bound as well as outbound call standards as expected for E-Commerce operations.
- Work with internal RB supply services to ensure that products available for sale are constantly in stock (99.5% availability) and pricing is consistently matched with external retailers. Ensure stock in 3rd party logistics/warehouses are within safety stock range and provide monthly forecast to RB demand planners to ensure constant supply of product, particularly high rotation items.
- Work with Finance on payment of service providers, month-end closing of store operations and inventory closing positions. Manage the store profit and loss statements monthly. Ensure timely reporting of sales, returns and fulfillment services.
- Additionally, the role requires effective communication and team skills, the ability to formulate clear recommendations on business challenges, issues and a drive to achieve within set timelines and objectives.
- Overall accountability for the sales, operational costs and profit of the India D2C business
- Overall accountability of the operations of the D2C business in India
- Collaborate with other areas within the business to help identify, assess and translate business opportunities and risks into direct to consumer engagement.
- Create and enhance current and future business processes to meet growing needs of business requirements.
- Drive the design and enhancement/modification of business systems through analysis, clarification and definition of user requirements.
- Provide ongoing project management for vendor projects including initiation/evaluation, design, development, training and roll out.
- Drive project activities with other appropriate team members within the business to develop effective team relationships.
- Partner with IS business improvement teams to aid in the creation of business solutions through application development.
- Create and maintain project documentation including policies and procedures, status reports, system design, process flows and project presentations.
- Actively seek to share and be open to best practices, new ideas, opportunities and issues.
- Conduct project meetings, training sessions to other activation markets (especially in relation to the roll out and implementation of applications)
Professional Qualifications/ Experience :
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or business. MBA a plus.
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and takes the initiative to do what's needed
- 10-12 years of E-Commerce direct to consumer or related business
- Knowledgeable about CPG E-Commerce and hands on experience in managing various aspects of direct to consumer
- Hands on experience being strategic and executional lead
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex topics
- Strong track record of contributing to the new business process and growing teams
- Strong track record of leading initiatives with positive business returns
- Experience working across a number of different industry verticals and categories (ie brand building versus direct response)
- Savvy and knowledgeable about current trends, innovations and best practices.
- Conceptual, strategic thinker with proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Experienced people manager with strong influencing skills.
- A commitment to excellence with a positive and resilient attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working with senior management.
- Exceptionally strong communications and presentation skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Solution & performance driven
- Ability to travel
Personal Attributes :
- Goal Oriented: Ability to track record of delivery, sets clear priorities and meets deadlines
- Natural leader: Positive, driven, has ability to influence, sets good examples, ambitious, determined and flexible
- Result oriented: entrepreneurial and self-motivating, good planning and organizational ability
- Strong commercial awareness with an international outlook
- High level of communication ability and presentation skills, energized and enthusiastic
- Analytical skills: ability to define problems, collect details data, analyses and interprets results and recommend changes and improvements, good financial skills and P&L understanding
- Ability to understand and work within the framework of the overall company strategy and relevant customer insights.
- Resilient, resourceful and able to perform under pressure
- Want to make an impact and have the freedom to succeed? Then this just may be the place for you!
- We are an FTSE 20 company headquartered in the UK, with physical offices across over 60 markets globally, and products being sold across 190 countries. At RB, we are united by our purpose help people lead healthier and happier lives. Some of our products include brands like Dettol, Lysol, Harpic, Durex, to name a few.
- At RB Health, we are driven towards creating innovative solutions to put health in your own hands. Our health business has a unique and compelling portfolio including Infant and Child Nutrition, health relief, health hygiene, health and wellness and Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements, spanning the whole of life's journey.
You'll succeed because :
- You are functionally sound and have the confidence to lead others, enjoying the challenge of delivering under pressure, and maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment where change is embraced. You share our core values of responsibility, ownership, entrepreneurship, achievement and partnership, are positive, ambitious and are driven by purpose.
You'll love it here because :
- At RB, our inclusive culture and unique people distinguish us from the competition. We're united through the shared belief that everyone, everywhere, should be free to enjoy Healthier Lives and Happier Homes. It's a big ambition, but we're determined to make it happen. Our vibrant workplaces around the world provide space for people to grow as individuals whilst also working dynamically across diverse teams. It sums up our ambitious and bold approach to working and winning together.
- The concept of freedom is in our DNA - freedom to be yourself without judgment, freedom to challenge the status quo, freedom to develop and grow, freedom to define your own rules, freedom to take risks, freedom to choose. For us, it is this freedom that we celebrate each day, every day. It's this approach that drives us to aim higher, so we can experience more, and have a positive impact on the world we live in. Come join us in this beautiful journey!
To know more about career opportunities, visit us on www.rb.com. To keep up to date with us, follow us on:
You can also find us on Instagram and Twitter. You may share or read reviews on Glassdoor.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.