Talent Acquisition Partner - South Asia at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:4017 Applications:1223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:324
Reckitt Benckiser - Global Trade Marketing Analyst - Sales - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-2 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Position : Global Trade Marketing Analyst, Global Sales
Reporting To : Global Shopper Marketing Manager
Location : India, Gurgaon
Travel : This role is predominantly based at RB corporate HQ in Slough UK. However, some international travel could be required on a project basis. Overall travel is estimated to be less than 10% and could be to any country that RB has a commercial operation. This might include weekends if markets are further afield.
Area of Responsibilities :
- The Global Trade Marketing Analyst plays a key role as part of the wider Global Shopper Marketing team, and the ideal candidate will have the potential to progress into more senior commercial and/or category roles in future.
- The role will take ownership for all in-market category reporting for their designated categories, provide the right analysis to support the delivery the Category Growth Platform and Global Success Models, and deliver 4P and commercial analysis connected to key category projects.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
In-Market Category Reporting :
- Define and deliver category reporting suite to support agile decision making within the business, through the lens of category/channel and shopper.
- Support the Global Shopper Marketing Director to quantify 4P performance issues and opportunities and identify causal factors that need to be addressed
- Deliver automated dashboards to summarise market performance against defined Global Success Model KPIs
- Provide specific distribution tracking to support the development of channel level action plans
Category Growth Platform and Global Success Model :
- Provide the necessary in market analysis to support the delivery of the Category Growth Platform
- Develop in market and commercial analytics to underpin the Global Success Model principles and targets
- Deliver performance evaluation of recent innovations, and help define the 4P KPIs behind new innovations
In Market Execution & Category Projects :
- Work with defined markets on key projects to support in market execution of the Global Success Model
- Provide markets with Global category performance insights, and harvest performance commentary from in market trade marketing teams, including executional best practice
- Lead analytical framework and delivery of key category projects such as pack size reviews, pricing reviews, promotional ROI analysis
- Work with Global Sales analyst community to share learnings and best practice that accelerate and enhance performance insights across the team, and identify partnership opportunities across teams
Managerial Expertise / Personal Skills :
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating.
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience in creating commercial/category insight based on complex data
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral (in English). In particular, the ability to clearly summarise analytical findings and influence resulting actions
- Strong interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships in a multi-cultural organisation, and influencing senior management within the organisation
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities.
Key Business Contacts :
- Global Shopper Marketing Director
- CDO Marketing
- CDO CI
- Global Shopper Analysts
- Market Trade Marketing Managers
- Market Category Managers
Education & Experience :
- MBA from a premiere Business School
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced PowerPoint
- Some Experience using AC Nielsen or equivalent data