Talent Acquisition Partner - South Asia at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:3505 Applications:786 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Reckitt Benckiser - Financial Controller - CA (10-15 yrs)
Profile Financial Controller
The Financial Controller's responsibility includes Accounts, Treasury and Trust Management of the Corporate Office and the Regional Offices under him/her. S/He oversees all financial accounting; ensuring compliance with accounting standards along with effective management of treasury, fixed costs, audit, and working capital. An ideal candidate is a person who is motivated, driven for success and advancement, competitive and comfortable working with ambiguity and autonomy.
Scope/Dimension of the role:
The person will be reporting directly to the Regional Finance Director. S/he will be working in tandem with the commercial controller, supply controller, tax controller, and the legal teams. S/he will be responsible for leading and driving the credit management, financial accounting, auditing for the organization. Externally, the role holder interacts with the auditors, banks, insurance companies and consultants. This person must be able to drive business partners towards joint goals and objectives by building and leveraging cross-functional relationships.
- Manage the overall accounting operations and including Procure To Pay and Record To Report processes (month end reporting, Intercompany, etc).
- Coordinate and direct preparation of the budget and financial forecasts for Commercial fixed cost and drive cost efficiency projects
- Manage and deliver net working capital optimization for the Company Managing Balance Sheet of multiple legal entities.
- Strong in implementing controls and compliances around the balance sheet
- Manage Statutory Audit, Limited review and Group Reporting with no surprises.
- Built strong control in monitoring /closure of open Internal audit issues Treasury Strengthen internal controls in the
- Treasury function Make sound investment decisions and ensure the best yield from investments
- Ensure timely collection of funds and manage the day-to-day allocation
- Manage annual and quarterly cash forecasts including Royalty and Dividend payments.
- Ensure timely payment of taxes (TDS, advanced tax, etc). Maintain and establish a relationship with the banks and insurance organizations.
- Manage multiple PF trusts (6 trusts - 2 provident funds, 1 gratuity, 1 superannuation, 2 defined benefits)
- Ensure monthly financial settlement of joiners and leavers.
- Ensure timely audits of trusts Internal Controls and Projects Drive robust compliance with Global Financial Control Framework (GFCF) Add value propositions through automation, streamline key processes and drive efficiency to deliver business objectives.
- Effectively manage out-sourced 3rd party relationships & active management of insurance vendor MIS Reporting & Documentation Report results to global headquarters Review of reports generated through the financial reporting systems
- Financial Controller needs to ensure that audits and month end reporting to the group headquarters are on time Delivery of Fixed Costs and Working Capital optimization targets The role holder has to ensure there is an effective utilization of funds and surplus cash. S/he ensures that there are effective returns from investment.
Professional Qualification/ Experience:
- 10-15 years of experience in a combination of Big 4 and Corporate Roles
- Chartered Account
- Communication style must be direct with ability to evoke understanding of complex business scenarios to all levels of leadership - (Clarity substantiated with Granularity).
- Track record of delivery, goal oriented, sets clear priorities and meet deadlines
- Good planning and organizational ability
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to define problems, collect data, analyze and interpret results and recommend changes and improvements Commercial, financial acumen & budget management.
- Able to work in a direct and high-pressure environment Effective decision-making
- People Management: Proven experience in leading & developing teams, the high degree of collaborative skills to ensure coordination amongst various parties, demonstrates strong team working abilities and commitment
- High level of interpersonal, communication and conflict management skills