Talent Acquisition at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:6643 Applications:496 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Reckitt Benckiser - Company Secretary & Legal Counsel - LLB - HYHO (2-4 yrs)
Reckitt Benckiser - Company Secretary & Legal Counsel - LLB for HYHO
About the role :
The Company Secretary & Legal Counsel will report to the Regional Legal Director, South Asia located in Gurgaon. This position will provide sound secretarial practices and legal advice to address business concerns.
- Independently responsible for all day to day secretarial compliances for unlisted companies.
- Preparation of notices, agendas for meetings (Board, Committees & Members), drafting of minutes.
- Managing and conducting board meetings, thereby supporting the Board in all the Board matters.
- Continual and event-based disclosures required under Companied Act 2013 and other statutory compliances.
- Preparing and maintaining Secretarial Records of company viz; Statutory Books and Registers.
- Preparation and filing of e-forms, returns and applications with Registrar of Companies (RoC) through MCA portal - inspection of documents with RoC/ MCA., preparation and filing of Director Identification Number (DIN) forms with RoC.
- Correspondence and general liaising with RoC, RD, Auditors, other government authorities.
- Managing alteration in Memorandum of Association for increasing of Authorized Share Capital, Change in Object Clause etc. Adopting new set of Articles of Association of the Company.
- Drafting of Annual Report, including Notice of Annual General Meeting, Directors- Report, Corporate Governance Report etc.
- Coordinate with Group Co-sec team for various matters related to requirements from group companies, including shareholder's approvals, share transfer/buy-back, share issuance, restructuring etc.
- Understanding of laws related to IPRs, primarily trade mark filing and oppositions.
- Drafting and vetting of agreements, contracts, MOUs, NDAs for business transactions; lead in negotiations for finalization of contracts.
- Provide pro-active legal support and advice to the business unit and key stakeholders, and to assist them in achieving their core strategic objectives.
- To provide risk management analysis along with mitigation principles.
Qualifications & Skills :
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, analytical, and the ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and cogent manner.
- CS & LLB with a total of 4-6 years- PQE.
- Should have dealt with the Board Members and conducted Board Meetings for at least the last 3 years.
- Quick thinking, with the ability to interface effectively with internal and external senior management, solving problems on a real-time basis. Commercial bent of mind will also be a great advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong desire to learn the business and function smoothly as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to function with a minimum of administrative support.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.