Talent Acquisition Partner - South Asia at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:1555 Applications:420 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:382
Reckitt Benckiser - Category Supply Manager - Bar Soap & Outside Innovation - Health BU (5-7 yrs)
Job title: Category Supply Manager - Bar Soap
Reports to: Sr. Category Supply Manager - Healthy Body
The role will support the management of Dettol Bar Soap in line with the global strategy. This includes:
- Lead of ITL (Rollout project) from supply strategy until execution.
- Manage Master Database according to N/EPDs, ITLs, Demand v Capacity to highlight
- Any challenge on site RCCPs linked with a request of capacity extension
- Harmonization/saving opportunities generating GM ideas.
- Support SCSM with N/EPDs, E-Com development.
- Collect all relevant info from site, markets & finance teams to support the 5YP Dettol restitution
Dettol Bar Soap
- Draft sourcing strategy for ITLs & N/EPDs- (if needed) - get it approved from SCSM.
- Update Master Database with Supply Data to capture all changes happening along the year.
- Upload category supply comments on the applicable IDBs where project assigned to.
- Coordinate RM/PM W/Os with sites for NPD/EPDs (if any).
- Coordinate priority SKUs with markets for 1st productions in NPD/EPDs as per sourcing matrix.
- Draft master CPS for global projects and ensure development/follow up on site wise CPS.
- Vet draft COGS of NPDs/EPDs and share with GCSR for further comments. Be hands on with numbers to be able to spot anomalies with costings.
- Monthly update of ITLs report and NPD/EPD report where assigned to.
- Manage time zone to attend all relevant NPD/EPD meetings.
- Draft of Supply slides for IP/LR and share with Category where assigned to.
- Support GM delivery for HW & PH cluster by generating squeeze ideas on assigned categories and backing it up with saving calculation.
- Understand the full process of bringing a Health copacker aboard RB and making sure the full process is adhered to before line trials happen at the copacker.
- Understand and report the feasibility of SIOC packaging on the line for E-com products.
- Work with site packaging and NPD leads to estimate the financial impact (increase in CoC/unit on account of introducing new Capex for EOL automation/extra manual labor on the line + the impact of incremental PM cost/unit) of introducing SIOC for E-com SKUs.
Skills & Experience required:
- Project management.
- Commercial awareness: Understands the impact of Supply decisions on business profitability.
- Understands the fine nuances of COGS.
- Sound command on NPD/EPD process.
- Sound understanding of product BOM breakdown to help drive the Fuel targets
Professional qualifications required:
- Educated to Degree calibre.
- Understands the technical capabilities of different RB sites.
- Written and Verbal fluency in English is essential.
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint & Project.
- Focused on getting the work done.
- Able to work in a high pressure environment and deliver on tight timelines.
- Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem-solving.
- Effective team player and manager. Leads by example.
- The ability to influence senior stakeholders and supply management..