Talent Acquisition Partner - South Asia at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:1471 Applications:380 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:264
Reckitt Benckiser - Assistant Manager - Plant Procurement (3-8 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Role & Level is justifying the accountability of all Indirect Spend in the factory which includes monitoring of PRs, negotiation, scheduling, ordering & timely delivery of materials and services
- The Role will play as a single point contact for all Procurement related support to the factory in supporting supplier communication and Procurement related projects at the factory
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the team to ideate, do POC and implement product features/enhancements to bring innovation in their product, grooming new technologies and presenting them to management
- Develop product strategy, frame roadmaps with rigorous prioritization focusing on key metrics to increase the user acquisition, engagement, adoption and NPS
- Go-to person for their product's feature, design and funnel optimization. Ability to present information about their product to stakeholders and senior management.
- Understand and provide inputs for the trade-offs in launching the feature. Successfully able to collaborate to resolve deadlocks and present feasible solutions. Ability to drive an agreement on a solution and its adoption.
- Facilitate technical discussion for their domain and provide feedback and inputs in the technical and architectural design. Ability to review the tech specs and architectural design docs.
- Understand the legal and regulatory requirements impacting the products & user segments and ensure the solutions are compliant with best-in-class user experience
- Conceptualize and execute product capabilities like Subscribe & Save, Referrals, Loyalty Program, multi-warehouse fulfilment etc
- Has experience working on Hybrid Tech Stack that consists of Shopify and AWS/Azure/GCP services
- Create and own the CRM framework via tool implementation like SFMC/Moengage/Clevertap
- Own and build analytics capabilities to provide day to day reports/dashboards and insights using tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Power BI, R etc.
- Monitoring of the purchase requisitions being prepared by all cross functional departments pertain to indirect spend.
- Initial round of Negotiation for purchases, This involves Techno-commercial offer from prospective sources, technical approval from project team/ end user, commercial comparison, negotiation and processing for management approval
- Assist Purchase Manager for final round of Negotiations.
- Initial round of Negotiation for annual rate contract/ annual maintenance contract for consumables, equipment- s, services, contract
- To sort out all commercial issues related to indirect Purchase.
- New vendor development.
- Ensure vendor payment and queries raised by vendors
- Audit compliances.
- MIS report on NPS
- Ensuring the spend is aligned with the plan values and reporting to the Site Finance & Site Head periodically
- Co-ordination - Projects, Quality, Finance, EHS, Engineering, NPS to ensure hassle free execution of procurement process.
- Liaise with Technical / User department in matters relating to product specification
- Document support to facilitate NPS for commercial activities.
- Supporting to project and quality, for documentation from vendor i.e. project drawings, technical data, visit schedule, installation certificates, and statutory documents
- Qualification: MBA, Graduation or Post Graduation Degree
- 3+ years of experience in Procurement in FMCG organization
About RB :
Want to make an impact and have the freedom to succeed? Then this just may be the place for you!
We are an FTSE 20 company headquartered in the UK, with physical offices across over 60 markets globally, and products being sold across 190 countries. At RB, we are united by our purpose help people lead healthier and happier lives. Some of our products include brands like Dettol, Lysol, Harpic, Durex, to name a few.
At RB Health, we are driven towards creating innovative solutions to put health in your own hands. Our health business has a unique and compelling portfolio including Infant and Child Nutrition, health relief, health hygiene, health and wellness and Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements, spanning the whole of life's journey.
You'll succeed because :
You are functionally sound and have the confidence to lead others, enjoying the challenge of delivering under pressure, and maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment where change is embraced. You share our core values of responsibility, ownership, entrepreneurship, achievement and partnership, are positive, ambitious and are driven by purpose.
You'll love it here because :
At RB, our inclusive culture and unique people distinguish us from the competition. We- re united through the shared belief that everyone, everywhere, should be free to enjoy Healthier Lives and Happier Homes. It's a big ambition, but we- re determined to make it happen. Our vibrant workplaces around the world provide space for people to grow as individuals whilst also working dynamically across diverse teams. It sums up our ambitious and bold approach to working and winning together.
The concept of freedom is in our DNA - freedom to be yourself without judgement, freedom to challenge the status quo, freedom to develop and grow, freedom to define your own rules, freedom to take risks, freedom to choose. For us, it is this freedom that we celebrate each day, every day. It's this approach that drives us to aim higher, so we can experience more, and have a positive impact on the world we live in. Come join us in this beautiful journey!
To know more about career opportunities, visit us on www.rb.com. To keep up to date with us, follow us on:
You can also find us on Instagram and Twitter. You may share or read reviews on Glassdoor.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.