Talent Acquisition Partner - South Asia at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:3045 Applications:619 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:494
Reckitt Benckiser - Area Sales Manager - Pharmacy Channel (2-3 yrs)
The ASM Pharmacy Channel owns the Pharmacy Stockist Channel for the Region.
The person will be responsible for delivering the top line business through Pharmacy Stockist Channel by ensuring the right network of Pharmacy Stockists and building the right capability of the stockist team.
To leverage Pharmacy Stockist Channel the person interacts continuously with the ASMs, TSIs, Detailing team, Sales Development, Trade Marketing, Finance and Supply team. Externally the role holder interacts with the stockists and their teams.
Ensure Primary/Secondary Sales and Targeted growth for Pharmacy Stockist Channel across the Region.
Quantity of Coverage-
- Increase direct Store coverage footprint
- Increase Sub-DB (Rural) penetration. Explore complementing model/s to drive deeper penetration.
Quality of Coverage:
- Minimize Stock Returns / Expiry / Damages of Healthcare portfolio by reviewing distributors stock level & liquidation of near expiry products.
- Co-ordinate with RLT, TM & Marketing to ensure continued supply and availability of all SKUs for sale to the stockists (i.e minimize stock-outs ) and Point of Sale Materials.
- Design, recommend and implement innovative Trade Marketing activities through proper identification of trade channels and segments within.
- Implement regional plans developed by the Trade Marketing Team
- Coordinate with Regional Sales Leadership team to consistently drive focus on Stockist Channel
- Ensure timely daily & monthly reporting as per HO schedule, ensuring accuracy and integrity in reports.
- Track & Review Sales Data. Ensure timely feedback & Initiate corrective action.
- Ensure financial discipline in Pharmacy Stockist Channel (Display, Trade schemes /TSI-P & ISR Incentives).
- Assist RLT on Sales Forecast
- Building and Retaining a team of highly motivated TSI-Pharmacy, ISRs & Stockists
- Train & develop TSI-Pharmacy & ISRs and Stockist Sales teams to enable them to deliver higher levels of performance through in field coaching interventions.
- Improve TSI-P & ISR effectiveness & productivity by ensuring continuous review and monitoring of the team
- Goal Oriented: Ability to track record of delivery, sets clear priorities and meets deadlines
- Natural leader: Positive, driven, has ability to influence, sets good examples, ambitious, determined and flexible
- Result oriented: entrepreneurial and self-motivating, good planning and organizational ability
- Strong commercial awareness with an international outlook
- High level of communication ability and presentation skills, energized and enthusiastic
- Analytical skills: ability to define problems, collect details data, analyses and interprets results and recommend changes and improvements, good financial skills and P&L understanding
- Ability to understand and work within the framework of the overall company strategy and relevant customer insights.
- Resilient, resourceful and able to perform under pressure
Want to make an impact and have the freedom to succeed? Then this just may be the place for you!
We are an FTSE 20 company headquartered in the UK, with physical offices across over 60 markets globally, and products being sold across 190 countries.
At RB, we are united by our purpose help people lead healthier and happier lives. Some of our products include brands like Dettol, Lysol, Harpic, Durex, to name a few.
At RB Health, we are driven towards creating innovative solutions to put health in your own hands. Our health business has a unique and compelling portfolio including Infant and Child Nutrition, health relief, health hygiene, health and wellness and Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements, spanning the whole of life's journey.
You'll succeed because
You are functionally sound and have the confidence to lead others, enjoying the challenge of delivering under pressure, and maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment where change is embraced. You share our core values of responsibility, ownership, entrepreneurship, achievement and partnership, are positive, ambitious and are driven by purpose.
You'll love it here because
At RB, our inclusive culture and unique people distinguish us from the competition. Were united through the shared belief that everyone, everywhere, should be free to enjoy Healthier Lives and Happier Homes. Its a big ambition, but were determined to make it happen. Our vibrant workplaces around the world provide space for people to grow as individuals whilst also working dynamically across diverse teams. It sums up our ambitious and bold approach to working and winning together.
The concept of freedom is in our DNA freedom to be yourself without judgement, freedom to challenge the status quo, freedom to develop and grow, freedom to define your own rules, freedom to take risks, freedom to choose. For us, it is this freedom that we celebrate each day, every day. Its this approach that drives us to aim higher, so we can experience more, and have a positive impact on the world we live in. Come join us in this beautiful journey!
To know more about career opportunities, visit us on www.rb.com. To keep up to date with us, follow us on:
You can also find us on Instagram and Twitter. You may share or read reviews on Glassdoor.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.