Talent Acquisition at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:2746 Applications:737 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Reckitt Benckiser - Area Sales Manager (2-3 yrs)
- Achieve monthly primary and secondary value sales target of the area for the entire product range
- Forecast requirements of TSIs- basic growth/geographical areas and ensure timely recruitment in accordance with the company policy and maintain full strength of TSI/DBSR at all times
- Set annual targets for all team members, distributors and for each product on the basis of trends and seasonality and communicate appropriately
- Appraise periodically the performance of each TSI against set standards of performance - Plan town wise coverage basis their population, profile, number of outlets, business potentials etc.
- Ensure proper planning of area coverage plans & PJP- s, their implementation of systematic coverage of the territory - Prepare distribution targets for all brands for all TSIs and ensure communication
- Train TSIs and DBSRs on driving distribution growths as per the plan, identify obstacles and develop innovative solutions to overcome them
- Negotiate after necessary approvals, with distributors for services and investment in stock levels and market credits
- Develop systems to ensure timely settlements of distributor claims, timely delivery of stocks, and ensure proper service to the distributor to his satisfaction
- Monitor constantly stock, sales and market credit of distributors/ super stockists and take corrective actions if and as required, to ensure that the business is healthy
- Monitor competitive activities in the marketplace and assess their impact on our business. Develop appropriate plans (in consultations with ZSM) immediately to counter such activities to minimize the impact on our business
- Monitor utilization of trade spends and evaluates their effectiveness. Ensure that they are within budgets
- Meet all deadlines of reporting schedules to ZSM/ RM and ensure they are timely and accurate
- Forecast brand wise/ SKU wise sales within accuracy norms every month on a rolling basis for three months to ensure optimum stocks at the CFAs
- Organize timely preparation, submission and settlement of all distributor claims/ trade schemes/ damage stocks/ shortages/ final settlement etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.