Rebel Foods - Training & Quality Head - Customer Care (7-13 yrs)
Rebel Foods (formerly Faasos) Hiring for Training & Quality Head - Customer Care_Pune
1. Induct & Train our newly recruited customer care agents in order to deliver the best customer care
2. Constantly develop & improvise our training content on various subjects - Knowledge Base on Products & Services, Technological Platforms, Various Complaints & Resolutions, Communication Skills, Empathy, Kitchen Operations, Company Policies & Programs, Handling Tough Situations, Key Do's & Don'ts, etc.
3. Evaluate the developed training content on ease of understanding, testing, retention & feedback
4. Thoroughly test and cross examine our new customer care agents before they are deployed on the customer care floor.
5. Constantly supervise & improvise the customer care agents on floor on Call Quality - Inbound & Outbound & our Email & brand wise social responses
6. Interview & hire the best candidates on communication skills, logical thinking & cultural fit post HR & mock call screening.
7. Plan for Half Yearly Refresher Training's and partner with external agencies on annual external certifications for customer care agents.
Who would fit well in this role:
1. People who possess previous Experience of > 7 years in BPO Centers/Call Centers
2. Should have prior experience of at least 2-3 years in World Class Customer Care
3. Direct Training Experience of > 4 years of Customer Care executives & teams
4. Direct Operations/Operations Management Experience of > 3 Years
5. Individuals who are highly customer obsessed, dynamic, highly empathetic & are passionate in creating 'WOW' experience for our customers at each and every step of the way in their journey.
6. The person must showcase remarkable communication skills, try & fail fast attitude &possess basic analytical skills.
7. People who are directly aware of the latest tools & technology to train & upskill customer care executives in various stages of their job cycle.
8. People who are very much hands on Google Suite & Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint & Word
What can you expect?
1. A very open performance driven culture & a supporting & collaborative team of 3-4 training & quality executives
2. Multiple Office Perks - Full Time Pantry, Office Outings, Subsidized Food on Demand (Work Cafe)