HR at Rebel Foods
Views:1584 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Rebel Foods - Social Media Strategist (0-2 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The Content & Social Media individual is a highly motivated, creative with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers. However Message to the customer through facts, aspirational quotient and cultural context. You will be expected to maintain, scale up and even initiate new social channels for our large kitty of brands. This will include (but not be restricted to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other growing social networks.
- Identify target audience: Until you accept the notion that you must keep your market focus tight, you'll constrict your business ability to grow. Hence you should analytically use data to laser target your message.
- Solid Content Strategy: Content is still the king in this ever-so-evolving marketing warfront. You should be a good storyteller and device new content interventions to engage with the relevant online communities.
- Promotion Strategy: Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Ensure continued growth of our brands- fan base and promote your content. Social media is now pay to play. Hence Social advertising is a very valuable tool to get your message heard. The right candidate will put great emphasis on quality content and clear messaging to reduce promotion spends and maximize ROI in terms of leads, follower base and engagement.
- Engagement Strategy: The Social Media manager should listen, respond, ask questions and engage our audience. There should be careful consideration on how he/she responds to organic (non-paid) leads that appear in the comment section of our posts.
- Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI : Measure results on a daily basis. Your results should tie back to your objectives and provide a clear understanding of the returns you are getting. A few points to measure would be Audience Growth, Audience Profile, Audience Engagement, Content Reach, and Engagement by Content Type, Leads, Response Rate and Quality, Negative Feedback.
Qualified, Savvy Social Media Managers do not just happen. The Social Media lead will be the voice of REBEL and while social marketing and advertising are an integral part of online marketing strategy, at its heart, social media is about people, conversations and developing leads and sales from those relationships.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Unlike any other job opening, stating that one must keep an eye on any changes to the media landscape that will influence concepts and make projects innovative and fresh. A professional outlook is also required to handle any strategic change from the brand teams, and meticulous research skills will ensure all communication strategy is up to date with algorithm changes and societal changes.
- One key trait that we would expect our Social Strategist to demonstrate is the spirit of entrepreneurship (one of the most overused words across JDs, though only a few end up living up to it). After all, this is what has enabled building REBEL foods to what it is today and would be essential to help build our brands across these platforms with cut throat competition and clutter of brands.
- Background : A professional with experience in paid social media marketing and award winning digital media campaigns.