HR at Rebel Foods
Views:894 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Rebel Foods - Senior Manager - Supply Chain - Planning/Fulfillment/Process Excellence (6-8 yrs)
About REBEL Foods
World's leading consumer companies are all internet / technology / new age companies - Amazon (retail), Airbnb / Oyo (Hospitality), Priceline (travel), Netflix / Spotify (Entertainment). Today, we can safely say we are the world's largest delivery only / internet restaurant company, and by a wide margin. At 2200+ individual internet restaurants, in 30 + Indian cities, 3 in UAE, 17 + in Indonesia and 2 in the UK and expanding further, we have indeed come a long way. It's still Day 1, but we know we are onto something very, very big.
- We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change a 500-year-old industry. For more detail on how we are changing the restaurant industry from the core, using the power of the internet, please refer below. It's important reading if you want to know our company better and really explore working with us https://jaydeep-barman.medium.com/
- We are looking for a candidate who has a minimum of 6-8 Years of Experience in managing end to end
- Forecasting, Inventory Management and Demand Fulfilment Operations.
You have a demonstrated :
- strong functional experience in Supply Chain in the QSR/FMCG/Retail/e-Commerce industry and are
- highly proficient in tackling large volumes of complex raw data and turning it into actionable intelligence
- in quick time. You will oversee the seamless execution of the Demand Forecasting and Centralized
- Indenting Function and in parallel will be leading projects in Digitizing the Function.
- This role is a blend of Heavy Data Crunching/Analysis, stakeholder Management and Project
- Management in a highly complex and fast-paced environment.
- Data Crunching and Analysis