HR at Rebel Foods
Views:1160 Applications:446 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Rebel Foods - Senior Manager/General Manager - Brand (3-8 yrs)
Rebel Foods is hiring Brand Manager
Brand Managers really but we don't think Brand Managers are any less than Brand CEOs. This is a unique opportunity to build digital first, most loved food brands at scale globally.
Rebel Food's journey to becoming the World's largest Internet Restaurant Company
World's leading consumer companies are all internet / technology / new age companies - Amazon (retail), Airbnb / Oyo (Hospitality), Priceline (travel), Netflix / Spotify (Entertainment). The only sector, where traditional companies are still the largest ones is restaurant - McDonald's (with market cap of 130 BN USD). With Food Delivery growing exponentially worldwide, there is an opportunity to build world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. We have the formula to be that company. Today, we can safely say we are world's largest delivery only / internet restaurant company, and by a wide margin with 4000+ individual internet restaurants, in 40+ cities and 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh. It's still Day 1, but we know we are onto something very, very big.
We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change the 500-year-old industry that hasn't been disrupted at its core by technology. For more details on how we are changing the restaurant industry from the core, please refer below. It's important reading if you want to know our company better and really explore working with us:
While this has been possible due to a robust business model (Multi-brand cloud kitchen model, opening platform to 3P brands and food entrepreneurs), the - Way of working- a.k.a - Values- at Rebel Foods have played a major role as well. These so-called values are not mere A3 printouts hung up on wall but actually the sugar-phosphate backbone of the DNA of each one of us making this happen).
The role, responsibilities and requirements :
By now it should be evident that the tipping point in our journey has been the shift to cloud kitchen model, launching of new brands and strengthening of existing brands. - POWER OF BRANDS- is our holy grail of success and that's how significant they are to our existence. And the success or failure of these brands lie on ONE and only ONE person - Brand Managers, which is why we call them Brand CEOs because the role is much bigger, larger and vital than being just a conventional manager with restricted responsibilities and restricted area of influence. Brand CEOs are the ones who define the DESTINY of our brands and hence our business.
Role & responsibilities :
At the core, Brand Manager's role at Rebel Foods is to identify consumer needs/pain points across food missions, design products/brands to cater to those needs and work with cross-functional teams to launch the products/brands and deliver on key customer/business metrics.
While the above is a summarized view of the role, details responsibilities are as follows :
Innovation Management :
- Identify the key consumer needs/ pain points across food categories and missions
- Convert the gaps/needs into consumer JTBDs and business idea/opportunities, encompassing new product/ service innovations and new brand launches
- Lead end to end design of the innovation/business opportunity
- Market research for specific offering, pricing, cost structure and marketing/distribution approach
- Work with cross-functional teams (Culinary Innovation Center, Supply Chain, Training, Operations, Digital marketing, Online & office distribution, creative teams) to incubate the innovation and test the product market fit via pilot across few markets
- End-end manage the project network on innovations to ensure all input activities are done in time and in quality while delivering the pilot gating criteria (customer/business metrics) leading to scale up Pan India
Brand Building and campaign management :
- Lead the brand building activities (such as Mass media, digital salience campaigns etc.) to strengthen the brands on key metrics such as SPONT, TOMS, purchase intent etc.
- Conceptualize, design and execute key marketing campaigns (working with digital, social, creative and distribution teams) to deliver monthly brand P&L targets (Net Sale, Contribution Margin and Brand Margin)
Brand Performance Management :
- Track key business metrics (revenue, margins, product ratings, NPS, customer funnel etc.) and develop initiatives/levers to bridge the gap to target
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure execution of aligned initiatives
Key Requirements :
- Problem solving, analytical and articulation skill to dissect consumer pain point, identify JTBDs and business opportunity areas
- Core brand management experience, especially of managing cross-functional innovation projects leading to at-scale launches and communication development across campaign types (Mass media, digital, social etc.)
- Self-starter and hustling attitude: Ability to move the entire organization constructively in order to make things happen
Work experience : 3-5 years of core brand management experience in large FMCG companies, covering the above mentioned aspects, is a must
Educational qualification : MBA from Tier1/2 MBA institutes are preferred