Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Rebel Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Views:561 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Rebel Foods - Senior Manager - Finance (5-11 yrs)
World's leading consumer companies are all technology / new age companies - Amazon (retail), Airbnb (Hospitality), Uber (mobility), Netflix / Spotify (Entertainment). The only sector, where traditional companies are still the largest ones is restaurants - McDonald's (with a market cap of 130 BN USD). With Food Delivery growing exponentially worldwide, there is an opportunity to build the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast.
We have the formula to be that company. Today, we can safely say we are the world's largest delivery only / internet restaurant company, and by a wide margin with 4000+ individual internet restaurants, in 40+ cities and 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh. It's still Day 1, but we know we are onto something very, very big.
We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change the 500-year-old industry that hasn- t been disrupted at its core by technology. For more details on how we are changing the restaurant industry from the core, please refer below. It's important reading if you want to know our company better and really explore working with us:
Why do we want to hire Senior Manager - P2P & R2R
About of the role :-
- You would be part of our Enabling Function - Finance & Account and would be closely working with the Head - Financial Controller, would lead a couple sub - verticals within the finance team and play a critical role in implementing strategic priority projects such as ERP implementation projects and enhancing controls within the Finance organisation.
- Core part of your role would involve monitoring and establishing the controls for procurement to the pay process for materials, services and assets.
- You would also be responsible for liaising with the various departments to implement the policies for procurement to pay and fixed assets and automating it as a part digitalisation mission for the function. You would also be responsible for statutory audits.
We are looking out for someone who can come onboard to play this very critical and collaborative role. Following is the background we are looking for :-
- You should have around 5-8 years of experience in Controllership & Audit . A leadership stint in managing 2-3 people is a must.
- As a growing organization we are into a stage where we are adopting automation, hence experience in system automation would be preferred. CA by qualification is a must.
The Rebel Culture
Finally, but most importantly, Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will fit into the company. Please go through it before you make your mind up. It's not everyone's cup of tea.
If you find this interesting, we should meet. Please reach out with answers to the following questions .
1. Why do you want to join Rebel Foods?
2. What makes you the right person for this role?
3. One example of where you created something unique through Customer First Thinking.