HR at Rebel Foods
Views:689 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Rebel Foods - Manager - Supply Chain (4-6 yrs)
- About Rebel Foods
While India is a country with 1.3 bn population, 10+ popular food categories, 40+ cuisines and one of the largest food consumption globally, have you ever wondered why there are no Indian origin food brands across categories that are global or even Pan India at scale? Why there isn- t a popular Pan India Biryani, Burger, Fried chicken, Chinese or Western dessert player from India?
- We, at Rebel Foods, aim to plug this gap. Inline with Rebel's mission, this role offers the unique opportunity to Build digital first, most loved food brands across categories not only for India but for the world.
- Understand the never solved consumer need gaps and offer delightful solutions - that special kind of biryani which isn- t available in Mumbai, that lucknow's taste in Kebab not available in Bangalore, that flavorful Dessert which is only available near your friend's place, and the list is endless.
- Connect cities, their tastes, memories and eventually create the biggest impact on consumer's most important necessity - food
- Rebel Food's journey to becoming the World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company
- World's leading consumer companies are all internet / technology / new age companies - Amazon (retail), Airbnb / Oyo (Hospitality), Priceline (travel), Netflix / Spotify (Entertainment). The only sector, where traditional companies are still the largest ones is restaurant - McDonald's (with market cap of 130 BN USD). With Food Delivery growing exponentially worldwide, there is an opportunity to build world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. We have the formula to be that company.
- Today, we can safely say we are world's largest delivery only / internet restaurant company, and by a wide margin with 4000+ individual internet restaurants, in 40+ cities and 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh. It's still Day 1, but we know we are onto something very, very big.
- We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change the 500-year-old industry that hasn- t been disrupted at its core by technology. For more details on how we are changing the restaurant industry from the core, please refer below.
It's important reading if you want to know our company better and really explore working with us:
While this has been possible due to a robust business model (Multi-brand cloud kitchen model, opening platform to 3P brands and food entrepreneurs), the - Way of working- a.k.a - Values- at Rebel Foods have played a major role as well. These so-called values are not mere A3 printouts hung up on wall but actually the sugar-phosphate backbone of the DNA of each one of us making this happen).
- We're looking for highly entrepreneurial and motivated go-getters who have a minimum of 4-6 Years of Experience in Supply Chain Operations and Commercial Management. You have demonstrated success in Operations or Supply Chain, preferably in the Logistics/QSR/FMCG/Retail/e-Commerce industry and are highly proficient in multi-tasking and managing multiple vendors and end-to-end freight transactions.
- In this role, you will be a key member of the supply chain team who will work in an individual capacity to ensure seamless execution of the Tracking Primary Shipments and the Procure to Pay Cycle to ensure that vendor accounts are reconciled in a timely manner every month.
- You are a highly detail-oriented and diligent project manager who has good financial management and Excel Skills with a demonstrated track record of delivering results in highly complex, fast paced and time bound environment. You will be comfortable managing multiple vendors, reconciling transactions, resolving disputed transactions with 3PL, Freight Partners and negotiating with vendors and ensuring seamless to deliver utmost satisfaction to Rebel's Business Partner Accounts.
You will work very closely with Vendors, Supply Chain and Finance teams to ensure proper tracking of Spends across various supply chain and Logistics Cost Heads and adherence to monthly budgets. No two days are the same in this role. You will have a set of exciting new missions to achieve and deliverables will include, but not be limited to finding opportunities for cost saving with vendors, negotiating commercials and monitoring vendor performance and compliance.
- Being an integral part of the Supply Chain Function, the incumbent candidate will also work closely work with vendors and the supplier base from time to time to ensure seamless stock connectivity to all Warehouses and Kitchens.
- You are someone who is highly detail oriented and has a flair great communication, negotiation and can work in an individual capacity with cross functional teams having conflicting priorities.
Key Skills :
- Analytics and P&L Management -
- You possess very strong excel, Analytical and Computational Skills.
- You're someone who has a flair for numbers and can spot trends easily and communicate relevant parts of that data to concerned stakeholders effectively to ensure execution does not falter. You're a natural leader, comfortable juggling multiple responsibilities in this Mission Critical Role that oversees network/product launch, execution and scale up.
Stakeholder Management :
- You'll be working closely with 3PL Partners, over 150 Known Vendors.
- Your role is to ensure daily monitoring, tracking and reporting of spends to ensure that all spends are reconciled and payables cleared as per TAT to all Rebel Partners. You will not merely highlight concerns, but proactively take charge and solve them with Vendors and Finance Teams. If you enjoy engaging teams in solving problems and crave a new challenge every day and are highly entrepreneurial in nature, we encourage you to apply.
Problem Solving :
You are a highly motivated and solutions oriented thinker, who can act on her feet to solve conflicts on the go and possess the ability to resolve conflicts and disputes which occur in daily operations. This role requires a very hands on approach to problem solving.
- SCM Operations, managing First Mile and Last Mile Connectivity of Stocks
- Budgeting, Financial Management and Spend Tracking
- Timely Reconciliation of Vendor Accounts and Disbursement of Vendor Payments as per defined TATs.
- Vendor Management
- Ensuring Financial Compliance and Statutory Documentation from all Vendor Partners.
- Dispute Resolution and Stakeholder Management
- Should be comfortable working in a high pressure environment and engage with multiple stakeholders to ensure demand fulfillment in the event of disputes.
- Team Management
- Should have prior experience working in an individual capacity managing multi-dimensional partnerships.
- Time Management
- Will work closely with Vendors, Operations, Finance and Supply Chain Teams at all times.
- Subsequently growth in the role involves a transition into Inventory Planning and Demand Forecasting, & 3PL Management.