HR at Rebel Foods
Views:1825 Applications:580 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Rebel Foods - Manager - Strategic Alliances (3-4 yrs)
World's leading consumer companies are all internet / technology / new age companies - Amazon (retail), Airbnb / Oyo (Hospitality), Priceline (travel), Netflix / Spotify (Entertainment). The only sector, where traditional companies are still the largest ones is restaurants. McDonald's market cap is 130 BN USD. With Food Delivery growing exponentially worldwide, there is an opportunity to build the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. We have the formula to be that company.
About Eatsure MarketPlace :
Eatsure Market Place is the first of its kind business model wherein we empower the success of brands across food missions by providing them access to an ecosystem of services - kitchen infrastructure, supply chain, last mile, culinary expertise and much more to help them scale in a profitable manner. What this means for their business is hyperlocal reach across 40 cities in the country.
We leverage and maximize the true potential of what we have built over the years, since our inception in 2012 and are set to fuel the next biggest revenue channel for Rebel. Read more about it here:
About the role :-
- As a part of one of the most vibrant Start-Ups of the country dealing with what is the most emotional product one could ever sell to a customer - Food, you would be responsible for handling all alliances for Rebel Foods.
- Nurturing relationships with our current partners, seeking out new alliances which are relevant to what we do, venturing into uncharted territories, essentially the whole market is your playground.
- As a team, we love to experiment and keep pushing boundaries, we would ask you to do the same.
- Experience with growth marketing, communications, analytics is a plus.
- We are looking out for someone who can come onboard to play this very critical and collaborative role.
Following is the background we are looking for :-
You must have 3-4 years of experience handling alliances and building and nurturing relationships with diverse brands. You should have excellent communication skills and very strong interpersonal skills.
The Rebel Culture :
Finally, but most importantly, Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will fit into the company. Please go through it before you make your mind up. It's not everyone's cup of tea.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.