HR at Rebel Foods
Views:817 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Rebel Foods - Manager/Assistant Manager - Inventory Optimization (1-3 yrs)
About Inventory Optimization:
Inventory optimization is a function in Operations department. The role is focused on leading the inventory management function and managing the SKUs inside 300+ food centers pan India. This includes designing SOPs, overseeing adherence and overall developing better practices for handling all kinds of food and packaging inventory inside kitchens. The role requires an individual who can take ownership of the whole value chain for inventory, ensure minimal leakages while creating discipline in SKU management and storage.
The responsibilities involve:
- Daily overseeing and tracking of inventory health metrics like stock-outs, inventory sales loss, inventory holding days, wastages, food variance along with closely monitoring its impact on top line and bottom line
- Coordinating with Operations leadership positions pan India to drive these metrics in the right direction
- Analyzing inventory data trends and deriving insights so as to design new SOPs or modify existing processes in order to deliver results
- Working with MIS and Analytics team for better representation of data, which is not only easier for the operations team to understand, but also can drive change in the positive direction
- Identifying pain points in SKU storage inside food centers and creating best fit layouts to ensure minimum time and effort required while carrying out day-to-day core operations of serving food to customers
- Coordinating with Finance and Accounts team on a regular basis for correct reporting of inventory in books of accounts
- Working closely with Tech team to create better tech enabled solutions for daily inventory management in food centers
We are looking out for someone who can come onboard to play this very critical and collaborative role.
What are we are looking for?
You should have a Master's in Business Administration degree from a premier B-School. Experience of 1-2 years is preferred (but not required). You should have the ability to summarize and present complex topics effectively. We are looking for someone who is extremely detail-oriented with analytical problem-solving skills, strong interpersonal skills, self-starter and entrepreneurial with a growth mindset
About Rebel foods :
- World's leading consumer companies are all internet / technology / new age companies - Amazon (retail), Airbnb / Oyo (Hospitality), Priceline (travel), Netflix / Spotify (Entertainment). Today, we can safely say we are the world's largest delivery only / internet restaurant company, and by a wide margin.
- At 2200+ individual internet restaurants, in 30 + Indian cities, 3 in UAE, 17 + in Indonesia and 2 in the UK and expanding further, we have indeed come a long way. It's still Day 1, but we know we are onto something very, very big. We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change a 500-year-old industry. For more detail on how we are changing the restaurant industry from the core, using the power of the internet, please refer below. It's important reading if you want to know our company better and really explore working with us:
https://medium.com/@jaydeep_barman/how-to-build- 1000-restaurants-in-24-months-the- rebel method- cb5b0cea4dc8
The Rebel Culture:
Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will fit into the company. Please go through it before you make your mind up. It's not everyone's cup of tea.