HR at Rebel Foods
Views:1398 Applications:500 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Rebel Foods - Key Accounts Manager - Corporate Sales (2-4 yrs)
About Rebel Foods:
Rebel Food's journey to becoming the World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company
World's leading consumer companies are all internet / technology / new age companies - Amazon (retail), Airbnb / Oyo (Hospitality), Priceline (travel), Netflix / Spotify (Entertainment). The only sector, where traditional companies are still the largest ones is restaurant - McDonald's (with market cap of 130 BN USD). With Food Delivery growing exponentially worldwide, there is an opportunity to build world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. We have the formula to be that company. Today, we can safely say we are world's largest delivery only / internet restaurant company, and by a wide margin with 4000+ individual internet restaurants, in 40+ cities and 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh. It's still Day 1, but we know we are onto something very, very big.
We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change the 500-year-old industry that hasn- t been disrupted at its core by technology. For more details on how we are changing the restaurant industry from the core, please refer below.
It's important reading if you want to know our company better and really explore working with us:
While this has been possible due to a robust business model (Multi-brand cloud kitchen model, opening platform to 3P brands and food entrepreneurs), the - Way of working- a.k.a - Values- at Rebel Foods have played a major role as well. These so-called values are not mere A3 printouts hung up on wall but actually the sugar-phosphate backbone of the DNA of each one of us making this happen).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build strategic relationships with key decision makers in the national accounts including CXOs.
- Key account manager for corporate food aggregators.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key accounts and their needs.
- Ensure the Rebel becomes a preferred vendor for these accounts in all the regions.
- Make a monthly, quarterly business plan and drive the same in an entrepreneurial way, by closely working with city teams.
- One point of contact both internally and externally for these key accounts and ensure these accounts get the best support every time.
- Explore more partnerships at the national level to drive the business
Food Truck Growth:
- Need to drive overall growth at food truck (App download, overall business ).
- Thinking about different experiments which are possible at the food truck and need to have a monthly calendar in place with clearly defined timelines of different steps involved.
- Aligning with different cross functional teams for driving the lead generation for doing more events at different venues like housing societies, colleges, tech parks etc.
The Work Cafe Growth:
- Growth and profitability owner for theworkcafe.com.
- Define short/long term objectives around this platform and make sure that those are being achieved.
- Drive the national alliances under TWC and explore cross selling opportunities.
- Think of possibilities to make this platform a contribution margin positive.
Desired Candidate :
- A corporate sales professional having experience in large account management.
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills.
- Proven Sales record
- Creative and proactive approach
- Understanding of commission structures, discounting and basic knowledge of P&L management
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal Skills
- Someone who believes in the speed of execution and has a go-getter attitude.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.