Rebel Foods - HR Business Partner - Tech & Product Vertical (7-10 yrs)
HR Business Partner - Tech & Product
About Us :
- Rebel Foods (Parent Company of Faasos), our eight year old startup, commonly known for its larger brands Faasos, Behrouz Biryani, Oven story and Mandarin Oak is disrupting the food delivery business by building and running the largest chain of internet restaurants, globally. In the last three years, we have opened 1500 + internet restaurants in India across 10 brands in 29 cities thus creating a completely disruptive model of building restaurants on the cloud. At 90 MN USD+ revenue and 110% YoY growth, we are the worlds largest and fastest growing Internet Restaurant / Cloud Kitchen Company, by a very wide margin..
- The secret behind this growth is our model of one kitchen = multiple brands. In two years, we have built Indias leading national Biryani brand Behrouz, on top of Faasos, our first brand. Subsequently, we have launched national brands across Pizza, World Cuisine, Desserts, Beverages and Chinese and these brands are now scaling super-fast.
Culture @ Rebel Foods :
- We are REBEL. Never shy of redefining norm, never shy of changes, just never shy. Take a look at our culture page for example. We could fill this space up with jargons and results, but we are not that. We are a bunch of highly motivated people who share a common goal but everyone is free to have a say or experiment with ways they work in. Every single one of us - we garner a very open, transparent and encouragement led culture. Every one must ensure that they fulfill the five values when they are a part of REBEL and we actively try to achieve this, every single day; not just in our organization but also in day to day life.
- As the biggest player in the Indian food-on-demand market, REBEL uses its organizational culture to attract customers and qualified employees, and we enjoy an interesting mix of people. "
About Role & Responsibilities:-
As the HR Business Partner for the Tech Product & Engineering Group, the incumbent will be responsible for providing full range of HR support and strategic business partnership to the Business leaders and employees of the BU.
- Act as the strategic business partner, working with the senior management team of the business group to establish HR initiatives that will accelerate the business strategy/objectives for the group.
- Facilitates the development of culture and key capabilities for the organizations.
- Understands the BU needs and through continued dialogue with stakeholders identifies key focus areas and comes up with HR Strategies, programs, policies to bring about the change.
- May act as Project Manager for programs that support these initiatives that include defining project scope, cost, resource allocation and program communication.
- Oversee and mentor current staff in the facilitation of all employee relations issues while keeping the organization's overall mission vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action.
- Cultivate partnerships with the BU to understand current issues and anticipate upcoming ones in order to provide timely HR guidance as needed.
- Executing and managing the hiring strategy and recruiting initiatives, including the administration of the hiring and employment process.
- Partner with managers and employees to understand issues and help resolve through HR practices, processes, or policies. Acts as consultant, coach, and facilitator to business leaders.
- Partner with business leaders to understand and identify learning requirements for employees at all levels. Help design, build and deliver learning strategies/programs with a center of people excellence team.
- Work with the Compensation, Benefits and HRIS, to design and administer compensation programs, including variable pay programs for the business group, ensuring alignment to key metrics for the BU.
- Conduct exit interviews to ascertain trends in voluntary resignations and develop programs/initiatives with managers to address the deficiencies.
- Continue education of current and progressive HR practices.
- Experience of successfully supporting and partnering employees in a technology or product team .
- Hands on experience in managing end to end recruitment in technology and product space is a must have.
- Demonstrated competence in various HR functional areas, especially workforce and talent management, organizational development and consulting/coaching
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to perform special projects independently, develop innovative solutions and handle variable workloads
- Critical thinker who enjoys developing innovative solutions to business issues.
- Able to manage multiple complex issues and prioritize Important projects
- Must be able to work at all levels of the HR - Strategic, operational, and tactical. Possesses the ability to think strategically and implement strategy
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to work with Business and HR stakeholders
- Enjoys working collaboratively and in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical capabilities
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and people skills