HR at Rebel Foods
Views:1171 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Rebel Foods - Head - Customer Experience (6-11 yrs)
JD - Customer Experience
- While India is a country with 1.3 bn population, 10+ popular food categories, 40+ cuisines and one of the largest food consumption globally, have you ever wondered why there are no Indian origin food brands across categories that are global or even Pan India at scale? Why there isn't a popular Pan India Biryani, Burger, Fried chicken, Chinese or Western dessert player from India?
- We, at Rebel Foods, aim to plug this gap. In line with Rebel's mission, this role offers the unique opportunity to
- Build digital first, most loved food brands across categories not only for India but for the world.
- Understand the never solved consumer need gaps and offer delightful solutions - that special kind of biryani which isn- t available in Mumbai, that Lucknow's taste of Kebab which is not available in Bangalore, that flavorful Dessert which is only available near your friend's place, and the list is endless.
- Connect cities, their tastes, memories and eventually create the biggest impact on consumer's most important necessity - food
Rebel Food's journey to becoming the World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company
- World's leading consumer companies are all internet / technology / new age companies - Amazon (retail), Airbnb / Oyo (Hospitality), Priceline (travel), Netflix / Spotify (Entertainment). The only sector, where traditional companies are still the largest ones is restaurant - McDonald's (with market cap of 130 BN USD). With Food Delivery growing exponentially worldwide, there is an opportunity to build world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. We have the formula to be that company. Today, we can safely say we are world's largest delivery only / internet restaurant company, and by a wide margin with 4000+ individual internet restaurants, in 40+ cities and 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh. It's still Day 1, but we know we are onto something very, very big.
- We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change the 500-year-old industry that hasn- t been disrupted at its core by technology. For more details on how we are changing the restaurant industry from the core, please refer below. It's important reading if you want to know our company better and really explore working with us:
While this has been possible due to a robust business model (Multi-brand cloud kitchen model, opening platform to 3P brands and food entrepreneurs), the - Way of working- a.k.a Values at Rebel Foods have played a major role as well. These so-called values are not mere A3 printouts hung up on wall but actually the sugar-phosphate backbone of the DNA of each one of us making this happen).
Core Job Responsibilities:
1. Head our overall Customer Experience Charter - This would comprise all customer touch points including D2C platforms, aggregator platforms, pre-order, in-order and post-order services and support.
2. Develop processes and practices that lead to various Rebel brands (such as Faasos, Behrouz Biryani, Ovenstory Pizza, Sweet Truth) being known as the most customer-centric food brands nationally and globally and help them directly stand out from other QSRs or Cloud Kitchen Networks.
3. Continue building the best-in-class Customer Support Function that currently comprises a three-tiered in-house customer delight team of 110+ members including verticals such as Customer Support Operations, Training & Quality & Business Analytics.
4. Continuously evolve systems and processes to support all Query/Complaint channels for our customers such as Voice, Chat, Email, Social Media (Including Zomato Reviews, Google Business Pages & App Store/Play Store) across all sales platforms
5. Work closely with the tech/product team and software vendor partners to automate customer-experience/customer-service workflows that lead to providing the fastest support and the most delightful experience to customers at the lowest possible cost (Ex: Chatbot, Response Automations, Service Customizations)
6. Guide the entire organization to become truly customer-centric by developing and executing training programs for all employees (across all functions) which ensures complete alignment on customer obsessiveness across the company and help construct a customer-first culture in thoughts and actions
7. Constantly review & guide the larger kitchen operations team of 5500+ on core CX pillars to drive better product and service delivery on the ground.
8. As a core member of the Indian Management Committee, a team of ten business and function heads, help strategizes for the Indian business's P&L better.
What can you expect?
1. A very open performance-driven culture & a supporting & collaborative team. Complete authority to define and navigate for building out an exceptional customer experience charter.
2. Role is based out of Mumbai Head Office
3. Company ESOPs as per policy
Who would fit well in this role?
1. People who possess previous experience of 6-8+ years running core CX charters at customer-centric D2C organizations preferably in E-commerce and allied industries that includes direct experience in managing in-house/outsourced contact centres
2. Individuals who are highly customer-obsessed, empathetic to customer issues and are passionate about creating a truly delightful experience for customers
3. People who have a fail-fast attitude and can manage multiple pilots/trials in order to build out exceptional systems, processes and support services for our customers
4. Proven demonstrated experience of improving CX by working with cross-functional teams such as Product, Technology, Operations, Growth & Brands