HR at Rebel Foods
Views:800 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Rebel Foods - Business Analyst - SQL/Python/R (1-3 yrs)
World's leading consumer companies are all internet / technology / new age companies - Amazon (retail), Airbnb / Oyo (Hospitality), Priceline (travel), Netflix / Spotify (Entertainment). The only sector, where traditional companies are still the largest ones is restaurants. McDonald's market cap is 130 BN USD. With Food Delivery growing exponentially worldwide, there is an opportunity to build the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. We have the formula to be that company.
Today, we can safely say we are the world's largest delivery only / internet restaurant company, and by a wide margin. At 3000+ individual internet restaurants, in 35 Indian cities, 3 in UAE, 17 + in Indonesia and 2 in the UK and expanding further, we have indeed come a long way. It's still Day 1, but we know we are onto something very, very big. We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change a 500-year-old industry.
For more detail on how we are changing the restaurant industry from the core, using the power of the internet, please refer below. It's important reading if you want to know our company better and really explore working with us:
https://medium.com/@jaydeep_barman/how-to-build- 1000-restaurants-in-24-months-the-rebel-method- cb5b0cea4dc8
#Business Analysis #Data Analytics #Data Management #Advanced Excel
- Solve Specific Business Problems through answers driven by Data.
- What should be the ideal discount
- How can business trends be predicted accurately using prior data
- What can be the portfolio mix for Maximum Margin
- Cost benefit analysis of projects
- An ace problem solver using Data
- Great tenacity to fight till an answer is found
- Gets a kick out of solving a problem and not just analysis for analysis sake
- Displays complete ownership and works well with functions/people
Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 1-3 years- Experience in Business Analytics role
- Knowledge of Advanced excel is mandatory
- Experience of having worked on real world consumer facing sectors
- Knowledge of data modelling techniques like time series forecasting, regression, classification and clustering
- Hands on experience in SQL, R, Python
The Rebel Culture:
Finally, but most importantly, Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will fit into the company. Please go through it before you make your mind up. Its not everyone's cup of tea.