HR at Rebel Foods
Views:2926 Applications:809 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Rebel Foods - Brand Operations Manager (0-2 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities -
Driving customer experience (CX)
- Continuous tracking of Own & Third party platform order ratings & Restaurant ratings for all the cities
- Analyzing the customer feedback data and aligning Operations Team to ensure that all kitchens meet the order rating target and are above competition in terms of restaurant ratings on third party platform
- Interacting with customers to find out their concerns and pain-points. Coordinating accordingly with Culinary Innovation Center Team and Brand Managers to continuously improve the product portfolio
- Providing insights to Brand Managers for discounting & pricing based on customer feedback to increase sales and customer retention
- Analysing competition brands and looking for competitive edge in Products in our brands.
- Working on improving NPS scores
- Reviewing processes and SOP's to bring in better efficiencies in day to day operation
- Tracking SOP deviations through camera audits and aligning Training Team accordingly to make sure 100% adherence is there in the kitchens
New Product Launches
- Smooth execution of new product launches by ensuring timely supplies, proper training, and content update on all platforms in coordination with respective cross-functional teams.
- Tracking adherence of newly launched products SOPs very closely for initial weeks to ensure proper execution inside all the kitchens through camera audits
- Working closely with brand managers to ensure all marketing activities (ATL, BTL etc) are executed well in kitchens
- Coordinating with MIS, Supply & Field Operations Teams to avoid product deactivation & sales loss across markets
- Identifying Sales opportunities in Kitchens and Channels
About Rebel Foods
Rebel Foods (Parent Company of Faasos), our nine year old startup, commonly known for its larger brands Faasos, Behrouz Biryani, Oven story and Mandarin Oak is disrupting the food delivery business by building and running the largest chain of internet restaurants, globally. In the last four years, we have opened 3000 + internet restaurants in India across 10 brands in 35 cities, thus creating a completely disruptive model of building restaurants on the cloud. We are also expanding in the International markets like UAE, South East Asia and UK. At 150 MN USD+ revenue and 110% YoY growth, we are the worlds largest and fastest growing Internet Restaurant / Cloud Kitchen Company, by a very wide margin. The secret behind this growth is our model of one kitchen = multiple brands. In two years, we have built India's leading national Biryani brand Behrouz, on top of Faasos, our first brand. Subsequently, we have launched national brands across Pizza, World Cuisine, Desserts, Beverages and Chinese and these brands are now scaling super-fast. This gives us the ability to play across all customer food missions / occasions through the same infrastructure base.
Because of our asset lite model and no incremental investments for subsequent brands, our economics engine is producing tremendous results from payback, to capital efficiency to kitchen profitability. Also we have taken out the biggest risk from opening restaurants location dependence. 100% on delivery, we have no location risk. While 65% of restaurants shut down in year 1, globally, we have never had to shut down any of our locations. This way, we have completely changed the way restaurant businesses are built and are spearheading the revolution globally for building RESTAURANTS ON INTERNET
The Rebel Culture -:
Finally, but most importantly, Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will fit into the company. Please go through it before you make your mind up. Its not everyone's cup of tea.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.