HR Manager at Realme India
Views:773 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Realme - Lead - Taxation (3-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Strong analytic skills to prepare data for statutory filings and submissions before the tax authorities- Ensuring timely submission of return filling without any exception.
- Handle routine Compliance engagements related to Direct & Indirect Tax laws (Corporate tax filing and Transfer Pricing filing)
- Tax litigation by preparing submissions, reviewing submissions, ensuring timely filing of appeals; briefing consultants and senior counsel etc.
- Ability to analyze and interpret provisions of the Income-tax Act, also provisions pertaining to International Tax, dealing with interpretation of Tax Treaties
- Responsible for execution and management of the assigned engagements (experience of search proceedings / reassessment proceedings an added advantage)
- Well versed with Direct & Indirect taxation knowledge like TDS, Income tax and GST laws
- Time to time provide updates to the management and business team related to latest tax changes
- Time to time Provide solution to the management and business on current issues related to Direct & Indirect Tax.
- Enough team management experience of taxation.
- Good risk control sense, good overall thinking and logic, good planning & tracking & execution ability.
- Educational Qualification: MBA or CA
- Strong knowledge about latest laws related to Direct & Indirect Taxation
- Good verbal & written Communication skill
- Good knowledge of ERP environment specially oracle
- Proficient in MS office application mainly in excellent skills in MS excel.
- Experience must be between 5+ Years
- Must be from manufacturing company 8. Must be good team player
- Must be able to deliver under tight deadlines