HR Manager at Realme India
Views:1589 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:326
Realme - Assistant Manager - Legal - LLB/CS (4-6 yrs)
Company Name - realme India
Location - Gurugram / Gurgaon
About the company :
realme is a technology brand that specializes in providing leap-forward products with a comprehensive superior experience for global users. The brand was officially established on May 4th, 2018 by a young and strong team with rich smartphone industry experience. Currently, realme has 70+ million users in India, committed to creating a smart, connected, and trendy lifestyle for the youth, realme democratizes leap-forward technology to provide the best technology products in each price segment.
realme has introduced a new product mix strategy named "Spire Strategy" approach, wherein each product series features a breakthrough technology that serves as the pinnacle of our robust product line. It includes prioritizing superior design, performance, and overall user experience for all products. We have also implemented a new marketing strategy that consists of cultivating marketing, eCommerce, and a simply better strategy. With the cultivating marketing strategy, realme is building local teams to leverage their experience and make engagement more personalized for users. In terms of eCommerce, realme is working closely with existing online partners and exploring more opportunities with leading eCommerce platforms to expand its reach across regions. Additionally, the simply better strategy focuses on exploring the future of tech with the GT series, a leap-forward performance flagship series while the number series bring leap-forward imaging and key leap-forward innovation, making it more accessible.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Sound knowledge of various corporate & other regulatory compliances such as Companies Act, Taxation laws and other laws applicable on Entity.
- Reviewer/ negotiator for commercial agreements, including Distribution, After sales service, SOWs/ Work Orders, Vendor Contracts, Facility Leases, Software License Agreements, Service level agreements, NDAs and RFPs.
- Other Indian law issues: Legal research and responding to legal queries facing the Indian entities, covering all local laws and regulations. Supporting the corporate secretarial team from time to time.
- Analyzing legal issues and commercial risks, presenting clear recommendations to assure legal compliance.
- Understanding and experience in handling effective data protection measure/processes and good practice.
- Looking into the contractual, legal and regulatory obligations.
- Handling and Managing Litigation work and supervise court cases.
1. LLB Graduate
2. Company Secretary will be added advantage
3. Work Experience : 4-6+ Years
2. Rewards and recognition
3. Group Medical Benefits
4. Cool Culture to work