Head - Business Development at Realization Technologies
Views:5003 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Realization Technologies - Project Manager/Senior Project Manager - Manufacturing/Infra Sector (3-10 yrs)
Realization Technologies provides Project Management & Consulting Services to help clients execute their projects faster and efficiently. Realization was founded in 1999 in San Jose, California and since then helped more than 300 clients across Industries in realizing more than $6 billion of additional cash and profits by using their resources more efficiently. Realization Technologies started its India operations in 2009 and have worked with 30+ clients in managing more than 100 projects with typical ticket size of INR 300 Cr plus
We are seeking candidates interested to build their career in Project Management/ Operations Consulting field. You will be managing Project Portfolio of various clients looking to expand their businesses through Greenfield/ Brownfield projects. The essence of the role is to drive the team towards achieving client's business goals linked with their capex/expansion projects. Faster project completion is the core value we create for our clients. This entails working in the challenging environment of projects/ Infra sector in India with focus of timely completion of projects. You will be setting up Management processes to drive successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of the projects in co-ordination with client's various functions.
Location: Pan-India. Position will be based out of client's location. Travel from your base location (well-connected Metro/ Tier-I cities)
1. Designing & Implementing Solution elements for clients in Manufacturing/ Infra sector to execute their project faster
2. Leading the overall Project Implementation during the life cycle of mid to large scale projects
3. Creating Project plans, Scheduling & Monitoring based on CCPM management philosophies.
4. Setting up of Management processes to monitor & communicate project status to the Senior Management
5. Driving the management reviews with top management (CEOs/ COOs/ Founders)
6. Ensuring project management best practices are followed
7. Client facing/ Account management for various clients.
1. Good analytical and problem-solving skills
2. Client management in terms of understanding requirement and interacting at various levels in the organization
3. Should have a go-getter attitude and should manage work modules independently
4. Should have an excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Hands-on experience in Project management Tools (Microsoft Projects/ Primavera etc)
- 3-10 years of experience in Project Management/ Management Consulting/ Operational Excellence roles
- Experience in EPC/ Infrastructure/ Manufacturing sectors will be an added advantage
1. Graduation- B. Tech/ BE from reputed Institute
2. Post-Graduation - MBA from Tier I/II institutes