Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:2587 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Real Estate Valuation Role - Big4 (6-8 yrs)
Real Estate Valuation Role - Big 4 (Gurgaon)
We are hiring for Real Estate Valuation role with one of the Big 4 (Gurgaon)
JOB ROLE- The specialist will be working on Real Estate Valuation
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREA:
- Work on and manage engagements on real estate advisory, valuation and due diligence, spread across property types
- Engagements include financial analyses, cash flow modeling, analytical model reviews, property/portfolio modeling, loan portfolio underwriting, market due diligence, asset valuations, real estate appraisals and appraisal reviews, and other general real estate advisory services.
- We are involved in analysis of a variety of property types including multi-family residential, office, retail, hotel, and warehouse, industrial, mixed-use, infrastructure, and special-use properties.
- Specific engagement responsibilities will include financial and cash flow modeling, market information research, real estate documents analysis (including site/building plans, leases, appraisals, and mortgage underwriting/lending documents), market studies, and report writing
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
- A post graduate degree in finance, economics, accounting (CA) or business with 6-8 years of related work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of direct experience in real estate sector such as commercial real estate loan underwriting, acquisition due diligence, real estate valuation, asset management, finance, or market research, preferably covering US & global real estate markets
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal, and teaming skills
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.