Real Estate Lawyer - Law Firm (5-10 yrs)
One of the Well-known law firms in Pune is looking for Real Estate Lawyer.
Candidate should have experience in all types of real estate related advice and transaction, including (but not limited to) the following :
- Conduct of Property searches/ due diligence and title related requisitions
- Issuance of the title certificate
- Drafting/ amending/ negotiating/ finalising Deed of Conveyance/ Agreement for Sale/ Lease Deed/ Leave & Licence Agreement, etc.
- Handling litigation matters pertaining to land/ property/ family testamentary and intestate matters/ recovery suits involving land/property related issues
- Legal advice/ Opinions on property related laws pertaining to all types of land/property based on location (rural/ urban), land tenure (agricultural/ industrial/ village/ forest), asset classes (residential/ office/ retail/ industrial/ SEZ) and various issues such as land title, mortgages/charges, easements, testamentary/intestate succession, family matters,
- Advice on all types of projects, including redevelopment, slum rehabilitation, affordable housing
- All such other elements of land/property related law
Looking for the candidate based out PUNE.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.