Consultant at Avimukta
Views:3466 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Real Estate Lawyer - Asset Reconstruction Firm (1-10 yrs)
Our client is an Asset Reconstruction Company based in Bengaluru. They have recently obtained their license to operate as an ARC from the Reserve Bank of India. Currently having a workforce of 8-10 employees, they are looking at building their legal team which could potentially comprise of 4-5 people
Job Location: Bangalore
Work Experience: 1-10+ years
- Candidate must have relevant experience in Real estate, Banking & Finance, Civil Litigation, and DRT)
- Candidates from the National Law Schools are preferred but not compulsory
- Candidates currently residing in/ or looking to relocate to Bangalore
- Should be abreast with the latest legal developments and rulings, especially in the real estate sector.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written. Drafting skills of a high order is a key expectation
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide day-to-day legal support on routine matters as part of the global commercial legal, procurement legal and real estate legal teams of Company.
- Work closely and effectively with business teams, and other user functions to provide them legal support and assist them in finalizing routine legal documents like non-disclosure/ confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, novation agreements, extensions and renewals, name change, reorganization/restructuring documents, amendments to contracts, etc. with third parties.
- Work with legal operations team to manage legal templates.
- Utilize expert knowledge of Indian Contract Act, Arbitration Act, Transfer of Property Act, RERA & other applicable real estate laws; be abreast with latest developments in the legal field.
- Liaising with various Departments in the organization and documenting all requirements
- Drafting high quality and incisive plaints, written statements, affidavits, POAs, rejoinders, writ petitions, applications, representations, legal notices, etc.
- Represent the company before various regulatory authorities/ Courts of law for resolution of any legal issues, as required
- Explore, evaluate and manage out of court settlements in coordination with relevant business leadership.
- Collating correspondence and other relevant contracts/documents from and oversee the preparation of litigation files meticulously.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.