Assistant Manager - TABP at REA India(Housing.com, Proptiger & Makaan)
Views:462 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
REA India - Senior Product Manager (6-10 yrs)
Who we are :
REA India (previously known as Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd.) is a part of REA Group Ltd. of Australia (ASX: REA) (REA Group). It is the countrys leading full stack real estate technology platform that owns Housing.com, Makaan.com and PropTiger.com.
In December 2020, REA Group acquired a controlling stake in REA India. REA Group, headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, is a multinational digital advertising business specialising in property. It operates Australias leading residential and commercial property websites, realestate.com.au and realcommercial.com.au and owns leading portals in Hong Kong (squarefoot.com.hk) and China (myfun.com). REA Group also holds a significant minority shareholding in Move, Inc., operator of realtor.com in the US, and the PropertyGuru Group, operator of leading property sites in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia.
REA India is the only player in India that offers a full range of services in the real estate space, assisting consumers through their entire home seeking journey all the way from initial search and discovery to financing to the final step of transaction closure. It offers advertising and listings products to real estate developers, agents & homeowners, exclusive sales and marketing solutions to builders, data and content services, and personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, negotiations, home loans and post- sales services to consumers for both buying and renting. REA India has a national presence with 13 offices across India with its corporate office located in Gurugram, Haryana.
Founded in 2012 and acquired by REA India in 2017, Housing.com is Indias most innovative real estate advertising platform for homeowners, landlords, developers, and real estate brokers. The company offers listings for new homes, resale homes, rentals, plots and co-living spaces in India. Backed by strong research and analytics, the companys experts provide comprehensive real estate services that cover advertising and marketing, sales solutions for real estate developers, personalized search, virtual viewing, AR&VR content, home loans, end-to-end transaction services, and post-transaction services to consumers for both buying and renting.
PropTiger.com is among Indias leading digital real estate advisory firm offering a one-stop platform for buying residential real estate. Founded in 2011 with the goal to help people buy their dream homes, PropTiger.com leverages the power of information and the organisations deeprooted understanding of the real estate sector to bring simplicity, transparency and trust in the home buying process. PropTiger.com helps home-buyers through the entire home-buying process through a mix of technology-enabled tools as well as on-ground support. The company offers researched information about various localities and properties and provides guidance on matters pertaining to legal paperwork and loan assistance to successfully fulfil a transaction.
Makaan.com was acquired by REA India in May 2015, with a vision to establish a true "marketplace" in real estate. With consumer ratings on large number of sellers, credible listings data and real-time intelligence on property search, Makaan.com has emerged as the preferred partner for consumers looking to rent, buy or sell a home. Makaan.com offers its online consumers maximum property options and has become one of the largest advertising platforms in online real estate in India.
Our Vision : Delivering trustworthy experiences that you cherish for a lifetime.
Our Mission :
To be the first choice for our consumers and partners in their journey of discovering, renting, buying, selling, and financing a home. We do that we data, design, technology and above all the passion of our people, while delivering value to our shareholders.
Our Culture :
Culture forms the core of our foundation and our effort towards creating an engaging workplace has resulted in REA India (previously known as Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd.) being ranked 13th among the coveted list of Indias best 100 companies to work for, top 50 best workplaces for women and 48th among best workplaces in Asia in 2021 by Great Place to Work Institute. REA India (previously known as Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd.) was also ranked 34th in 2019 and 95th in 2017 in Indias best 100 companies to work for list; and top 75 best workplaces for women in 2017.
What does this role hold for you :
- Determining customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Recommending the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Responsible for steering products throughout the innovation stage & execution cycle, focusing specifically on experimenting, analyzing and tweaking product for our intended customer base
- Creating and executing product initiatives focused on driving measurable results in conversions, user engagement and traffic growth on Housing, Makaan & PropTiger website and mobile apps
- Working with the team to plan and drive execution of consumer facing features
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Developing detailed, crisp requirements that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product.
- Should be able to mentor and groom team
Apply if you have :
- Adept with analytics tools like GA, and Firebase and is open to writing queries.
- You have a knack for understanding consumers and have used product marketing to do 0 to 1 scaling for your product
- 4-5+ years of hands-on product-experience in delivering scalable and effective consumer internet products
- Overall, 6+ years of experience in the technology or business domain
- Prior experience working with the design, tech, and user research team or CXOs of a startup.
- Experience in building or growing features that have a market of 2Mn+ monthly users
- You have led a team of PMs to create products that solve real-life challenges
Know more about us : Know more about us and our team, visit www.housing.com, www.proptiger.com & www.makaan.co
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.