Senior Associate at RBSA Advisors
Views:4190 Applications:520 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
RBSA Advisors - Assistant Manager/Manager - Financial Advisory Services (3-8 yrs)
Role : Front end
Responsibilities and Duties : (may vary as per the post & profile of the person)- Financial Advisory Services
- Knowledge of various financial reporting standards and laws such as Indian GAAP, IndAS, IFRS etc., Companies Act, 2013, IBC, 2016 and Income Tax Act, 1961.
- At least 3 to 5 years of valuation/ financial modelling experience. The person should have worked on complex company forecast and valuation models.
- Should have excellent spreadsheet modelling skills, with good analytical skills and an ability to analyse and solve problems. Should enjoy working in a challenging and professional environment.
- Ability to manage engagements for valuation and financial advisory transactions (mergers and acquisitions), financial feasibility of projects and corporate and debt restructuring.
- Should have good team management and project management skills.
- Mentor professionals at the junior level.
- Must have a flexible approach and an ability to develop the role as organisation continues to grow and presents new opportunities.
- Perform detailed reviews of financial models, arrive at preliminary conclusions and present the findings in a report format to clients.
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided (including MS office - Power point, Excel, Word, Databases such as CapIq, Capitaline, Bloomberg etc.)
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Experience in working with strategy and corporate teams in the past will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of building advanced Macros in Excel will, again, be an added advantage