Senior Associate at RBSA Advisors
Views:5137 Applications:544 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
RBSA Advisors - Assistant Manager/Manager - Financial Advisory Services (3-8 yrs)
Role : Front end
Responsibilities and Duties : (may vary as per the post & profile of the person)- Financial Advisory Services
- Knowledge of various financial reporting standards and laws such as Indian GAAP, IndAS, IFRS etc., Companies Act, 2013, IBC, 2016 and Income Tax Act, 1961.
- At least 3 to 5 years of valuation/ financial modelling experience. The person should have worked on complex company forecast and valuation models.
- Should have excellent spreadsheet modelling skills, with good analytical skills and an ability to analyse and solve problems. Should enjoy working in a challenging and professional environment.
- Ability to manage engagements for valuation and financial advisory transactions (mergers and acquisitions), financial feasibility of projects and corporate and debt restructuring.
- Should have good team management and project management skills.
- Mentor professionals at the junior level.
- Must have a flexible approach and an ability to develop the role as organisation continues to grow and presents new opportunities.
- Perform detailed reviews of financial models, arrive at preliminary conclusions and present the findings in a report format to clients.
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided (including MS office - Power point, Excel, Word, Databases such as CapIq, Capitaline, Bloomberg etc.)
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Experience in working with strategy and corporate teams in the past will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of building advanced Macros in Excel will, again, be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.