Head Talent Acquisition at RBL Finserve Pvt Ltd
Views:138 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
RBL Finserve - Manager - Operational Risk/BCP (3-8 yrs)
A. Job Description :
- Co-ordinates with internal and external resources to design and outline for operational risks goals, objectives, and scope
- Assist in preparation, reviews, and testing of RCM/IFC
- Assist in ORMC management & Meeting
- Assist to analysis and reporting of operational losses
- Ensure compliance of policies and SOPs
- Liaise with various functions to develop effective working relationships and documented operational risk related documents and plans
- Liaise with all departments to understand their critical functions, needs and processes; existing controls and identify gaps and weakness of controls
- Identify operational risk and make recommendations for development of mitigation controls
- Lead and facilitate execution of Department /organization's plans
- Provide visibility and reporting to the Operational risk Management Committee on critical risk, process, mitigating controls, within the business.
- Ensure Company adheres to government regulations and fulfills compliances
- Liaison with all organizational departments and support team in preparation of the Business risk analysis
- Produce regular incident reports and provide supporting analysis and management information
- Assist in designing ICFR & IFCs to mitigate risk across functions or facilitate use of technology-based tools and methods
- Assist respective departments to test ICFR & IFCs of departments, track the completion of activities.
- Design and outline BCP goals, objectives, and scope for business plans
- Liaise with BCP Coordinators to develop effective working relationships and documented BCP related documents and plans with scenario-based strategies
- Liaise with all departments to understand their critical functions, needs and processes; and identify infrastructure gaps and set recovery time objectives
- Identify and make recommendations for infrastructure obstacles and business challenges to overcome disaster situations
- Identify and recommend enhanced plan maintenance strategies that remain flexible to organizational growth, industrial changes and resource capabilities.
- Lead and facilitate execution of the BCP plans and support plan navigation for the business at the time of a disaster event
- Provide visibility and reporting to the Crisis Management Committee on critical functions, resources, test activities, and infrastructure within the business plans.
- Develop and engage in regular tests of documented disaster recovery strategies and plans on scenario basis for all physical locations and critical processes /resources to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements
B. Qualifications and Experience Requirement
Essential Semi-qualified /MBA
Essential Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in BCP and Operational risk analysis & Risk assessments.
C. Competency Requirements:
a. Technical Skills:
- Financial Services - Strategic, Analytical, Good writing Skills are a must.
- Good understanding of the financial services business / product / credit
Software - Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint a must
b. Behavioural Skills:
Solution oriented - Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Detail Orientation and analytical ability
- Negotiation skills
- Comfortable in working with data and numbers
- Comfortable with working under strict deadlines
- Ability to plan and multitask effectively
- Ability to work with integrity in line with company values