RBL Bank - Zonal Credit Manager - Affordable Housing Loans - North (11-20 yrs)
Zonal Credit Manager - Affordable Housing Loans - North (Gurgaon/Delhi)
Job Title : Zonal Credit Manager (Affordable Housing Loans)
Experience: 11 - 20 Years
Department :Retail Risk
Grade : AVP / DVP / VP
Team Size : 25-30
Location : Gurgaon / Delhi
Reporting To : National Credit Manager (Affordable Housing)
A. Position Purpose:
- Responsible for AHL business and portfolio performance for the Zone. To ensure policies / process compliances in the zone and business processing is being done within agreed TAT standards. Responsible for monitoring the portfolio quality in the region. Maintain productivity at the desired levels aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
Functional responsibilities include following :
- Adherence to Credit policy with efficiency, accuracy and service standards for the business
- Ensure TAT SLA are met
- Co-ordinating with teams including cross functional teams at Branches and vendor management.
- Coordinates and training with different business/functions to reduce wastage and enhance the throughput.
- Timely Compliance and resolution of Audit observations
- Multiple branches handling Experience
- Team handling and enhancing their performance and productivity standards.
B. Position Responsibilities:
Sr. Key Responsibilities:
1 Co-partner with business team to achieve projected business targets in an efficient and effective manner.
2 Lead a team of RCM, ACM and credit underwriters located at various branches and hubs in the zone and ensuring efficient handling of loan processing in the zone with agreed TAT standards
3 Setting up & monitoring process related to vendor management, OTC / PDD management, credit staffing, security creation etc for the zone.
4 Ensure that agreed turnaround times as per SLA are honoured across various locations in the Zone and maintain efficient MIS to monitor the same.
5 Adherence to Credit policy with efficiency, accuracy and service standards for the business
6 Track deviations and any correlation between deviations and delinquencies
7 Monitoring of the portfolio, analysis of delinquent cases, profiling of customers, data cuts and highlight any early warning signals
8 Liaison with other industry players including financiers, legal vendors, technical vendors etc to understand the market behaviour.
9 Co-ordinating with teams including cross functional teams at Branches and vendor management
10 Collection of Early delinquent cases, in co-ordination with Sales team.
11 Coordinates and training with different business/functions to reduce wastage and enhance the throughput. Regular interaction with the teams on latest changes in KYC/other regulatory requirements, process adherence, policy compliances etc.,
12 Timely Compliance and resolution of Audit observations
13 Look for technology adoption for improving quality of process / underwriting and efficiency
14. Monitor the productivity of the underwriting team and take corrective action to facilitate smooth functioning of business
C. Qualifications and Experience Requirement
Essential : CA / MBA / Post Graduation
- Essential Min 8 - 10 year experience in any HFC / Bank - Affordable housing / Housing loan Risk / Credit department.
- Experience in handling a team in various locations.
- Should have sound communication skills
- Should have sound knowledge of legal & technical environment in different states in the Zone
D. Competency Requirements:
a. Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of Retail Finance industry and real estate industry.
- Analytical skills with comprehensive coverage of all risk related issues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good in communication and soft skills
- Efficient in computer knowledge
- Excellent in building and developing relationships across different verticals
- Strong in geographical intelligence
b. Behavioural Competencies:
- Self-Driven & Proactive
- High level of Ownership & accountability
- Team player but also capable of taking individual decision.
- Keenness to learn & detailed oriented
- Good motivator and team management skills
- Desire to grow professionally
- High energy professional
- Result oriented and Persistent
- Planning / Organising
- Cross Functional team synergy