DVP Talent Acquisition at RBL Bank
Views:2645 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
RBL Bank - Vice President - Procurement (8-10 yrs)
Job Description : Procurement (Non - IT)
Job Title : VP - Procurement (non IT)
Grade : Vice President
Department : Corporate Services
Location : Mumbai - NOC
Eligible Grade : VP
Reporting To : Head - Procurement (non-IT)
A. Position Purpose :
- Responsible for procurement of non IT services and related activities in the Bank.
- Lead sourcing and procurement projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution.
- Pursue and develop senior level stakeholder relationships at priority accounts support account stakeholder relationship plans.
- Ensure that sourcing is supporting overall company direction and growth, stakeholder engagement and project management, with a special emphasis on collaboration, customer focus, delivery excellence, continuous improvement, negotiations and contracting.
- Handle RFI/RFP process, negotiations, Supplier selections, Sourcing Strategies, Supplier Due diligence and award Business.
- Manage and develop the existing potential supplier pool and update the Bank approved vendor list.
- Standardization of procurement practices across locations
- Identify cost savings opportunities in Corporate Services spending across the bank
- Execute on commodity driven strategies for supplier rationalization and localization.
- Ensure Suppliers adhere to NDA, Code of Conduct in alignment to company Policies.
- Lead in price & vendor finalization for organization and management of events.
- Driving commercial savings on existing portfolios, ensuring compliance.
- Track Savings and Update Senior Management on monthly basis.
- Implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Co-ordinate with the departments for smooth functioning and delivery.
- Adherence to RBL policies and guidelines and Liaison with RBL Financial Audit
B. Position Responsibilities :
Key Responsibilities :
1. Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies for non IT procurement
2. Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
3. Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms to the Bank
4. Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
5. Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
6. Examine and test existing contracts
7. Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
8. Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
9. Build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs. Requirements
10. Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as skill to read and understand the market-
11. Excellent in negotiations and networking
12. Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software(s)
13. Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
14. Analysing the data and identifying revenue leakages if any
C. Qualifications and Experience Requirement :
Essential : Graduate and / or MBA and / or degree/diploma in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
Preferred : CA/MBA
Essential : 8 - 10 years
- Deep understanding of Procurement, Sourcing and Supply Chain Finance
- Experience in managing procurement (non IT) for departments
- Working experience in managing Finance including budgeting and provisions
- Experience in building P2P system
- Experience in Reverse Auction Tool
- Experience in sourcing of Non IT & Admin (Capex + Opex + services) related products and Stationery Management
D. Competency Requirements :
1. Proven working experience as a Procurement Head, Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer in Financial institutions
2. Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in - reading- the market
3. Talent in negotiations and networking
4. Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
5. Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
6. Experience in collecting and analysing data
7. Strong leadership capabilities
8. Proficiency in usage of MS office tools
9. Good analytical skills, understanding business and preparing MIS
E. Behavioural Skills :
- Professionalism To conduct your duties with good judgment and in good faith
- Respect To be sensitive and responsible for what we say and do
- Excellence To act in a manner that earns the trust and admiration of others
- Entrepreneurial To be enterprising and take ownership of our actions
- Teamwork Working collaboratively to achieve the common goals and be successful together