DVP Talent Acquisition at RBL Bank
Views:2058 Applications:616 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
RBL Bank - Senior Vice President - Credit Management - Large Corporates (15-20 yrs)
Job Title : Senior Vice President - Credit Management (Large Corporates)
Grade: Senior Vice President
Department: Risk - Wholesale Risk
Location : Mumbai - Lower Parel
Reporting To : Head - Corporate and Institutional Credit
Position Purpose :
The Senior Vice President - Credit Management, Wholesale Banking performs the overall supervision and management of operations and risk in WB locations under his/her zone, as per the laid down process of the bank and abiding to the policies of RBI and other Regulators.
Key Responsibilities :
- Vetting of Credit Proposals in terms of Bank's internal Credit Risk policies guidelines and Risk Analysis.
- Taking strategic initiatives for reinforcing Risk Management Frameworks
- Handling Credit Risk Management functions
- Risk Management for the specified people for the specified region (comprising of corporate, & institutional banking.
- Directly responsible for evaluating risk across all credit proposals of all corporate groups across industries, structured finance and financial institution group.
- Continously review and monitor risks for the entire portfolio and report the same to seniors
- Review if there are any credit limit excesses and assess if provisions are up to date and also assess if all credit exposures are covered.
- Active monitoring of portfolio assists in restructuring and recovery efforts wherever required.
- Client interaction as per needs
Educational Qualifications & Experience Requirement
Qualifications : Master's degree in Business Or Finance / CA
Experience : 15-20 Years experience
Technical & Functional :
- Extensive knowledge of approaches used to measure and manage wholesale banking, including technology, outsourced service provider, and business resiliency risk.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex, technical issues and make clear recommendations to stakeholders.
- Ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics, execute sound judgment, develop sound conclusions and make recommendations in a timely manner.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - ability to communicate, collaborate, and influence a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage a portfolio of projects using project management techniques to ensure timely project completion and high-quality deliverable