DVP Talent Acquisition at RBL Bank
Views:1854 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
RBL Bank - Regional Credit Manager - Corporate Credit - South (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Title : Regional Credit Manager - Corporate Credit - South
Grade : Senior Vice President
Department : Risk - Wholesale Risk
Location : Bangalore / Chennai
Reporting To : Head - Corporate Credit
Position Purpose :
The Regional Credit Manager - Corporate Credit, Wholesale Banking performs the overall supervision and management of operations and risk in WB locations under his/her zone, as per the laid down process of the bank and abiding to the policies of RBI and other Regulators.-
S. No. Key Responsibilities :
1. Vetting of Credit Proposals in terms of Bank's internal Credit Risk policies guidelines and Risk Analysis.
2. Taking strategic initiatives for reinforcing Risk Management Frameworks
3. Handling Credit Risk Management functions
4. Risk Management for the specified people for the specified region (comprising of corporate, & institutional banking.
5. Directly responsible for evaluating risk across all credit proposals of all corporate groups across industries, structured finance and financial institution group.
6. Continuously review and monitor risks for the entire portfolio and report the same to seniors
7. Review if there are any credit limit excesses and assess if provisions are up to date and also assess if all credit exposures are covered.
8. Active monitoring of portfolio assists in restructuring and recovery efforts wherever required.
9. Client interaction as per needs
Educational Qualifications & Experience Requirement :
Qualifications : Essential Master's degree in Business Or Finance / CA
Experience : Essential 15 Years experience
Skill Attribute :
Technical & Functional : Extensive knowledge of approaches used to measure and manage wholesale banking, including technology, outsourced service provider, and business resiliency risk.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex, technical issues and make clear recommendations to stakeholders.
- Ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics, execute sound judgment, develop sound conclusions and make recommendations in a timely manner.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - ability to communicate, collaborate, and influence a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage a portfolio of projects using project management techniques to ensure timely project completion and high-quality deliverable