RBL Bank - Product/Portfolio Manager (0-5 yrs)
Product Portfolio Manager
About Credit Cards at RBL Bank:
RBL Bank Credit Cards is currently in the top 5 Credit Card issuers across the country on volume, spend/card. We are also targeting tripling our revenues year on year with a strong customer sided focus.
About the role:
Function - Product/Portfolio Manager - Credit Cards
Grade - Manager / Senior Manager
College - Tier 1 / Tier 2
Qualification - Post Graduate (PGDM / MBA) - specializing in Marketing/IT/Analytics/General management
Batch - Onwards 2017 / 2018 / 2019 /20
Under Graduate - Degree in BE would be handy
Techno Product Manager :
- Ability to create customer journeys UI/UX
- Create new opportunities for enhancing engagement to its existing customers.
- Create, build and launch product proposition with technology to enhance engagement on portfolio for superior customer experience.
- Bridge between Business, Tech & design. Inherently cross functional role, elicitation, gathering and documentation
- Run beta and pilot programs to enhance engagement towards customer usage and activation.
- Design and implement product launched for all online/offline channels (app, chatbot, call centre)
- Developing and implementing a company wide go to market plan and working with all departments to execute.
- Planning, creating, launching, and analysing marketing campaigns for existing customers.
- Sound technical understanding, digitally savvy and analytical bent of mind with strong hold on numbers
- Ability to analyze business requirement and effectively communicate to existing customers
- An eye for detail, ability to review the technical/capability development through all stages - Requirement, development and post development roll out.
Analytical and Data Scientist :
- Candidate should have strong acumen towards data and insights to arrive at a beta marketing program.
- Good skill on Microsoft office would be key and knowledge of SQL will be handy.
- Strong background in data analysis, including experience in extracting and manipulating data using SQL, leveraging advanced Excel features.
- Understand the business requirements and prepare requirement reports , deep analysis /use cases
- Conceptualize, plan and design customer journeys on various digital channels
- Plan, lead & drive digital capability development, projects targeted to deliver new enhancements to existing as well as New capabilities.
- Use customer insights, trends, competitive knowledge and business metrics to strategically identify and lead the development and execution of new marketing capabilities and platform initiatives.
- Closely work with internal stakeholders and external teams for the roll out of new campaigns and new digital capabilities.
- Partnership with various functions such as IT, Analytics, Risk, Operations and Servicing teams to drive new projects and process initiatives
- Design & execute Marketing Growth Campaigns, initiatives to deliver against aggressive Spends Growth, Spend targets and increase monthly active customers within the portfolio.
- Track and monitor Customer Spends, transactions trends and partner with relevant merchants to increase customer engagement and spends.
- Monitor and control Inactivity at overall portfolio level, and ensure a focus on spend inactivity and plan initiatives to control and reduce.
- Leverage insights of key contributing factors to inactivity to develop strategies and activities which increase Monthly Activity
- Experience in financial services is not mandatory but is preferable.
- Knowledge of the Banking/Payments/Insurance industry
- Superior analytical skills required
- Strong communication and presentation skills mandatory
- Candidates working with Banks/NBFC,fintech, ecommerce, telecom, payment aggregators in product /portfolio roles will be preferred.