RBL Bank - Portfolio Manager - Credit Cards Retention (1-8 yrs)
About Credit Cards at RBL Bank:
RBL Bank Credit Cards is currently in the top 5 Credit Card issuers across the country on volume, spend/card. We are also targeting tripling our revenues year on year with a strong customer sided focus.
About the role:
Portfolio Manager - Credit Cards (Retention)
Key Deliverables include:
- Defining and executing end to end Customer Retention Strategy
- Design & execute Marketing Campaigns to deliver against aggressive Spends Growth, Spend targets and arrest attrition of customers and drive spends on RBL Cards.
- Track and monitor trends of customer cancellations, Spend behavior, transactions trends and partner with relevant stakeholders to increase customer engagement and spends.
- Use customer insights, trends, competitive knowledge and portfolio metrics to identify and lead the development and execution of new marketing campaigns
- Plan and work on building new digital capabilities and initiatives.
- Closely work with internal and external teams for the roll out of new campaigns and capabilities.
- Monitor and drive activation post retention and ensure a strong focus on spend inactivity and plan initiatives to control and reduce inactivity.
- Partnership with operations and servicing teams to drive E2E retention process and related initiatives
- Work with cross functional teams to address core reasons for complaints and enhanced customer experience
- Leverage insights of key contributing factors to inactivity to develop strategies and activities which increase Monthly Activity
- Experience in financial services is not mandatory but is preferable.
- Knowledge of the Banking/Insurance industry
- Superior analytical skills required
- Strong communication and presentation skills mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.