Recruiter at Vrinda Global Consulting
Views:369 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
RBI Liaison Role - Capital Account Transactions - Banking (7-15 yrs)
RBI Liaison - Capital Account Transactions - Mumbai
- Scrutiny and approval of FDI outward remittances.
- Scrutiny and approval of FDI filings
- Scrutiny of approval ODI remittances
- Scrutiny and approval of ECB repayment remittances
- Maintaining master file of ECB/ODI
- Initiate reminders at periodic intervals for ECB-2 returns , ECB repayments due, APR submissions, Share certificate submissions, Commodity hedging broker notes etc.
- Maintenance of FDI master file for monitoring of FCGPR, FCTRS submissions under SMF.
- Recovery of charges for all of the above services rendered at the time of remittances/reporting.
- Scrutiny and curing of ODI and ECB cases (Mumbai branches) which are to be forwarded to RBI for approval/ratification.
- Assist in scrutiny of current account cases to be forwarded for RBI approvals as and when possible.
- Co-ordinate and advice clients in smooth transaction processing
- Co-ordinate and advice clients to assist in seamless filings of the FDI /ODI reporting.