RBI Compliance & Reporting Role - Financial Firm (10-14 yrs)
- Identifying reporting requirement and applicability by referring RBI circulars specific to NBFCs.
- Preparation of department update for the Board Meeting and management update
- Reviewing the reports, implementing cross checks and submitting the same to RBI through email and XBRL upload
- Maintenance of the Reporting tracker and publishing the same to the management on monthly basis
- Handling the yearly onsite RBI inspection and internal audit/Compliance audit for the department
- Understanding the requirement of Risk Based Supervision reporting and submission/review of the same.
- Overviewing the DSB return, Risk Return, CSITE return and preparing the process note of the same
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.