Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Razorpay
Views:243 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Razorpay - Senior Manager/Associate Director - Performance Marketing Head (7-12 yrs)
Head - Performance Marketing
We are a leading Payment Solutions company in India and are backed by prominent investors like Y-Combinator, Tiger Global, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital and Sequoia Capital. We are a payment solution for forward-looking businesses. We enable online merchants with any payment need to easily accept, process and disburse payments through the most developer-friendly APIs, easy integration, onboarding processes and truly involved customer support. Our customers swear by our tech and UX, and we are ecstatic to see people enjoy the results of our fanatic focus on making online payments simple and accessible.
Together we say - 'Outgrow Ordinary'
Designation - Senior Manager / Associate Director, Performance Marketing Function - SME Marketing - Razorpay
Job Location - Bangalore
About the Role
We are seeking a passionate and self driven Performance Marketing Leader with experience in multiple online marketing channels in driving traffic, new customer acquisition, retention and growth.
The person would be responsible for driving traffic to the website, engaging prospective customers and being one of our customer acquisition champions. He/she would have the freedom to dictate performance marketing strategies & develop plans to acquire new customers for Razorpay's Payments vertical.
The candidate should be able to define an ambitious vision, goals & strategy as well as be able to execute these plans with excellence, deliver results and evaluate performance.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of Razorpay's products, audiences & buyer personas.
- Leverage paid channels to drive top funnel, lead velocity and merchant conversions.
- Use data-driven marketing strategy to identify trends/patterns and opportunities for innovation, and make optimization recommendations across the buyers journey.
- Explore new channels for customer acquisition for Razorpay.
- Measure, track and report on performance marketing efforts through structured dashboards.
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and grow the performance marketing function within the marketing team.
- 8-12 years of overall professional experience.
- Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data.
- Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid channels with quantifiable results.
- Should have managed budgets upwards of INR 2 Crs/month, teams of 5 people and more.
- Experience with paid channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Twitter Ads, etc), A/B testing (eg. Optimizely, Google Optimize), Analytics (eg. Google Analytics), User testing (eg. Hotjar), Marketing Automation (eg. Hubspot), etc.
- B2B/SAAS product experience would be a big plus.
- Highly organised and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.