Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Razorpay
Views:359 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Razorpay - Senior Manager/Associate Director - Partnerships Marketing Head (8-12 yrs)
Razorpay - Partnerships Marketing Head
We are a leading Payment Solutions company in India and are backed by prominent investors like Y-Combinator, Tiger Global, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital and Sequoia Capital. We are a payment solution for forward-looking businesses. We enable online merchants with any payment need to easily accept, process and disburse payments through the most developer-friendly APIs, easy integration, onboarding processes and truly involved customer support. Our customers swear by our tech and UX, and we are ecstatic to see people enjoy the results of our fanatic focus on making online payments simple and accessible.
Together we say - 'The Future of Payments is Here'
Designation - Senior Manager/Associate Director Marketing
Function - Marketing - Razorpay.
Job Location - Bangalore
About the Role
Razorpay's partnerships business needs a marketing leader who can drive growth, penetration and vision for the platform.
The person would lead (and build) a team of energetic marketing ninjas and be tasked with enabling millions of small, mid-scale & larger channel partner businesses in India to gravitate towards the Razorpay partner platform.
He/she would be working closely with cross-functional partners in envisioning and executing the growth path for partnerships as a channel. The role would provide opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Key Roles and Responsibilities-
- Provide vision & direction on how brand Razorpay needs to be positioned to the channel partner universe.
- Drive execution against the above vision
- Drive new acquisitions, retention and revivals for the Razorpay partner program.
- Leverage paid & organic digital marketing channels to drive top funnel, lead velocity and partner conversions.
- Use data-driven marketing strategy to identify trends/patterns and opportunities for innovation, and make optimization recommendations across the prospects journey.
- Explore new channels for partner acquisition.
- Build, Lead, motivate, mentor, and grow the Razorpay partner marketing function.
- 8+ years of overall marketing experience.
- Minimum 4+ years of having led multi-skilled digital marketing teams
- Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data.
- Deep functional expertise in any at least one key aspect of digital marketing - Performance marketing, digital brand building, social media marketing, SEO, content marketing or customer engagement via content & marketing automation.
- B2B/SAAS product experience would be a big plus.
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.