Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Razorpay
Views:325 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Razorpay - Senior Manager/Associate Director - Content Marketing Head (8-12 yrs)
Razorpay - Content Marketing Head
Razorpay was founded by Shashank Kumar and Harshil Mathur in 2015. Razorpay is building a new age digital banking platform (neobank) for businesses in India. Our mission is to enable frictionless banking and payments experiences for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
We started out as a B2B payments company and today, we process billions of dollars of payments for lakhs of businesses across India. We are the leading payments provider in the country and have been the first to bring most major innovations to market in the past 5 years.
With the launch of RazorpayX, we aim to become a leading provider of banking and payout products to businesses covering the gamut of current account, payroll, vendor payouts and many others. Over the past year, the company has disbursed loans worth millions of dollars to thousands of businesses.
Over the years the company has developed a stellar track record of serving customer needs from freelancers and small businesses to large scale enterprises.
The company has raised USD $200M+ in funding till date from marquee investors like Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, GIC, Ribbit Capital, Matrix Partners and many stellar angels.
- As a payments provider Razorpay has established itself as top of mind for online first businesses and many other SMEs looking to adopt digital payment solutions. We have gone through a rollercoaster journey in reaching this point through a mix of PR, digital and brand marketing.
- Businesses are the engine of Indian economy. Digitisation is going to be crucial for India to leapfrog and become a 5 trillion economy in 2025 and we believe Razorpay has a key role to play in this. We want to 10x the brand initiatives and brand recall of the organisation in the next few years as we go about establishing ourselves as a neobank.
- We want to go deep in the country and beyond the digital first world of tech savvy entrepreneurs to drive digitisation awareness in the heart of the business community and founders and seed the value of leveraging technology to drive business growth and efficiency.
- As the head of content for Razorpay, you will be expected to drive multiple ambitious content initiatives to further the Razorpay brand through a mix of deep long form content as well as short well timed high-impact writings. We are looking for a high energy and ambitious content marketing head who can help drive this challenging (and exciting!) mandate.
Vision and Roadmap
Craft and drive the long term vision, strategy and content roadmap towards making Razorpay a leading brand in business finance, payments and neobanking industry. Build a strong market value proposition and evangelize the roadmap within the company to generate enough feedback and traction from multiple stakeholders. Work towards establishing multiple content platforms that become industry pioneers.
- The Content Marketing Head will work with different teams to understand customer expectations, pain points and gaps in the industry to come up with a steady stream of new initiatives, experiments and marketing strategy from 0 to 1 perspective as well as from a scale-up point of view based on the different stages of the respective product and industry categories.
- There will also be an expectation to experiment with new content formats like podcasts, vernacular etc. and new content topics which haven't been well written about in the industry before.
- The person will be tasked with driving strategy and marketing of content across social media, communities, discussion forums, prospects, existing customers, partners. Having a strong creative gene combined with an affinity for data is a must.
Planning and Delivery
- He/She will be responsible for prioritisation of all roadmap items, quarterly as well as monthly planning across the team resulting in a robust content marketing strategy and calendar.
- He/She will be expected to have a very high bar for content quality and execution raising the market standard for what is possible from a content marketing perspective by developing and actioning multiple frameworks - objective measurements of content efficacy, data-backed post-mortems, engagement and viewership playbook, SEO focus etc. The person will be responsible for tracking all the key deliverables.
Go-To-Market Strategy and Execution
- He/She will be expected to craft and drive the content go-to marketing strategies and execution for multiple product launches and ongoing campaigns by working collaboratively with the product/marketing teams in the organisation
- Provide leadership, mentorship and direction to build, manage, grow and inspire an absolutely high performance team. Be a beacon of expertise, respect and outstanding citizenship in the community inside as well as outside of Razorpay.