Senior Executive - TA at Razorpay
Views:552 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Razorpay - Manager - Finance Operations (3-10 yrs)
- As member of the Razorpay team, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging, fast paced, technology-driven environment while playing a critical role supporting the Business leadership team to achieve its business and strategic objectives. The work will emphasize payment operations, reconciliation, merchant settlement operations, fund management, data analysis, Management reporting and customer support.
- Understand the payments eco system, nodal accounts, associated processes and manage overall operations with accountability for the effective and successful management of TAT, Accuracy, Resources, productivity and quality control.
- Enhance the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of business processes and management reporting and look for opportunities to expand systems.
- Responsible for timely execution of day to day operations in reconciliation, settlement file preparation, management reporting, dispute management, vendor payment and Bank account monitoring. Interact with banks for seamless execution of processes.
- Understand the business requirements and establish processes in accordance with business requirements. Ensure efficient and quality services are provided to customers in accordance with service standards.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards.
- Effective internal and external stakeholder management with timely communication and appropriate action. Handle payment related queries effectively and provide resolution.
- Responsibilities include hiring, training, planning, managing performance appraisals for the team, addressing employee performance and corrective action plans.
Key Skills :
- Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Through functional and working knowledge of reconciliation and settlement process.
- Exposure to dispute resolution and chargeback operations is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products specially MS Excel to handle large volumes of data.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of accounting concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to details.
- 3+ years of experience at Banks / Payment companies with a background in Cards/Payments/ Ecommerce with strong process orientation.
Education: MBAs from reputed institutes, CAs with relevant experience