Senior Executive - TA at Razorpay
Views:2854 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Razorpay - Manager/Assistant Manager - Reconciliations (4-10 yrs)
- To check for any revenue leakages in the system by doing a regular reconciliation and work closely with the tech teams. Also, to do a day to day reconciliation of deposits and withdrawals into Nodal account.
- Bank MIS reconciliation with system data and matching of funds on daily basis.
- Co-ordinate with Banks for issues in reconciliation and payment related issues.
- Post Nodal account reconciliation on a daily basis, provide day end summary to the accounting team for passing appropriate accounting entries.
- Maintaining Nodal Account Health by keeping check on funds lying and Age analysis of the same.
- Work closely with Tech teams to understand where the daily MIS files are struck and ensure the same are ingested into the dashboard and attain a 100% reconciliation. Also, find innovative ways of automation.
- Verification and Validation of the Payment Gateway commissions, Net Banking commissions, Partner commissions, Wallet commissions.
- Ensuring the commissions are charged as per the agreed commercials with the banks.
- Balancing and matching of the funds at day ends. Analyse the difference occurs and treatment of the same.
- Research and solve payment discrepancies.
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Preparing Concurrent Audit report of Nodal Account to be submitted to Department of Payment and Settlement System, Reserve Bank of India, on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Generate monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity.
- Month End Deliverables: Cost reports, Gross margin analysis,
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor's degree with MBA Finance.
- 4+ years of working experience in the field of Reconciliation and Merchant Settlement.
- Similar working experience in a Payment gateway/aggregator is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products specially MS Excel to handle large volumes of data.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively with others within and across functions.