Senior HR at Razorpay
Views:1779 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Razorpay - Head - Solutions & Sales Engineering (10-12 yrs)
- Razorpay is India's first converged payments solution company. We are a payments layer for small and large businesses and support them in their financial digitization journey.
- Razorpay's corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you- ll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. Our competitive advantage lies in the unique team that we are.
- So, if you are someone who's craving to make an impact on the organisation, on yourself, Razorpay is the place for you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Manage and lead team of ~ 25 people with following charter:
- Pre Sales and Solutions: Conceptualize, develop, and sell/propagate new solutions across merchants. Work closely with sales and product team to build new solutions achieve new GMV and revenue
- New integrations : Execute simple technical integrations with efficiency and complex integrations with effectiveness at scale
- Production Support: Resolve merchants specific tech queries and issues with high NPS
- Business Analytics: Provide merchants specific analysis with pointed issues for core product and tech teams to work on
- SR Monitoring: Real time monitoring of platform on business metrics
The person has to:
- Work in conjunction with the sales team as a key technical advisor and advocate for the payment platform while mapping value to the prospect's needs.
- Partner with Product Management to effectively represent strategic requirements for large Enterprise prospects.
- Develop engaging demonstrations in collaboration with our Sales, Marketing and Training Teams to both business and technical users.
- Partner with Product Marketing on effective strategies to manage and deliver demonstrations, maintain demo environments, and respond to RFPs.
- Understand and implement technical sales strategies based on competitive selling, especially in larger enterprises, e.g. Ecommerce, Tavel and BFSI
- Manage Integrations and Production support teams while optimizing between technical complexities and the problem-of-scale.
- Own upskilling of the team in accordance to increased complexity and features of the platform
- Own merchant and Sales NPS by ensuring SLAs on TAT, FCRs and other technical operations metrics
- Develop analytical capabilities for the merchant and the platform for meaningful insights
- Prepare the network for business communications for all stakeholders based on alerts, thresholds, and other major incidents
- Accomplished Sales Engineering professional with experience in a B2B software environment (ideally SaaS).
- 10+ years experience at B2B software company in a pre-sales engineering function
- Established track record of building and managing effective sales engineering teams for 5 years
- Experience of working with sales team and identifying the scope of revenue growth, and working towards TSP model of service delivery.
- Must have the experience of setting up pre-live and post-live management scenarios, i.e. technical support, analytics, 24- 7 monitoring
- Experience of hiring, managing high performance technical operations ecosystem
An understanding of ITSM eco-systems and prominent solutions within them, such as: JIRA, CRM, Salesforce, change management, incident management etc.
- The ability to take complex pieces of technology and explain them in a simple and easy to understand way.
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Previous experience working with/presenting to executive level prospects and customers.
- Proven track record of success in a fast growing and scaling business.
- Must have good hands on experience on data analytics and the available tools in the market i.e. Tableau, Qilk etc.
- Experience with modern technical selling best practices and selling in a competitive environment, including implementing new or improved trial, demo, and RFP process.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, growing, entrepreneurial environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.