Lead - TA at Razorpay
Views:5277 Applications:372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Razorpay - Director - Product Management - Payments (8-15 yrs)
Job Summary :
Director of Product at Razorpay is responsible for driving multiple products and product lines with company-wide impact and industry-wide impact. This individual will be leading a significant charter in our Payments business. Would be leading our Apps (Value added services) in Payments such as Payment Links, Payment Pages, Smart Collect, Invoices, Subscription. And would be leading a team of Product Managers.
This individual would also be owning several platform-wide components and products that are used across the product suite at Razorpay. Would be responsible for identifying problems, prioritizing ideas and solving them through product - right from problem discovery to conceptualization to launch. Come on board and shape India's digital payments future.
Job Description :
- Devise Product Strategy : Define both long term strategy and quarterly roadmap to achieve the product vision and create impact.
- Conceptualize new solutions : Product Conceptualization with a problem first, data-driven and test & iterate approach. Ensures conceptualization from a platform and a long-term view. Ensures value-based prioritization of product initiatives.
- Build products : Collaborate with Engineering and Design to build products that customers love. Produce high-quality product specifications.
- Launch products : Draft and execute a go-to-market plan in conjunction with Product Marketing. Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your given area of focus.
You will be a good fit for this role if :
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends
- Problem-solving and detail orientation come naturally to you.
- You have an analytical and data-driven approach in day-to-day work. Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on software development experience
- You have at least 8 years of experience in Product Management
- In addition to providing best in industry compensation and benefits, Razorpay offers you impactful & challenging problem statements, an environment with an amazing peer group and an opportunity to be a part of the payment revolution in India!