Lead - TA at Razorpay
Views:5976 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Razorpay - Director - Product Management - Payments (8-15 yrs)
Job Summary :
Director of Product at Razorpay is responsible for driving multiple products and product lines with company-wide impact and industry-wide impact. This individual will be leading a significant charter in our Payments business. Would be leading our Apps (Value added services) in Payments such as Payment Links, Payment Pages, Smart Collect, Invoices, Subscription. And would be leading a team of Product Managers.
This individual would also be owning several platform-wide components and products that are used across the product suite at Razorpay. Would be responsible for identifying problems, prioritizing ideas and solving them through product - right from problem discovery to conceptualization to launch. Come on board and shape India's digital payments future.
Job Description :
- Devise Product Strategy : Define both long term strategy and quarterly roadmap to achieve the product vision and create impact.
- Conceptualize new solutions : Product Conceptualization with a problem first, data-driven and test & iterate approach. Ensures conceptualization from a platform and a long-term view. Ensures value-based prioritization of product initiatives.
- Build products : Collaborate with Engineering and Design to build products that customers love. Produce high-quality product specifications.
- Launch products : Draft and execute a go-to-market plan in conjunction with Product Marketing. Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your given area of focus.
You will be a good fit for this role if :
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends
- Problem-solving and detail orientation come naturally to you.
- You have an analytical and data-driven approach in day-to-day work. Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on software development experience
- You have at least 8 years of experience in Product Management
- In addition to providing best in industry compensation and benefits, Razorpay offers you impactful & challenging problem statements, an environment with an amazing peer group and an opportunity to be a part of the payment revolution in India!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.