Lead - TA at Razorpay
Views:841 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Razorpay - Assistant Manager - Banking Product (1-2 yrs)
RazorpayX is Razorpay's most ambitious and exciting endeavour to date, where we- re working towards building the most comprehensive and effective banking platform for businesses in India. Today, clients like CureFit, Mobile Premier League, IRCTC and many more, process upwards of 3B USD on the platform, making RazorpayX the fastest growing B2B Fintech platform in the industry. The platform now comes with Current Accounts and an entire suite of products like Corporate Credit Cards, Payroll and much more.
About the Team
RazorpayX is the newest and fastest growing product within Razorpay. As a part of the Banking Product team, you will play an integral part in setting up the banking layer of the product. You will work very closely with technology and product internally and banks externally for solutioning, scaling and maintaining stability of the payouts platform of RazorpayX
What you'll do
- Project Management: Act as a liaison between Razorpay Product team and Bank to ensure coordination and completion of projects in a smooth and timely manner
- Stakeholder Management: Liaise with various stakeholders across entities to ensure desirable outcomes are achieved on time.
- Relationship Management: Be the one point of contact from Razorpay end for the Bank and drive strategic priorities such as new integrations, pricing negotiations etc. Be the voice of Razorpay with our banking partners.
- Building innovation pipeline: Liaise with the Bank to understand their suite of products and liaise with Razorpay product team to understand product requirements. Solution with both entities to ensure continual product and feature enhancements.
- Performance monitoring: Maintaining platform stability by regular performance monitoring of banks.
You'll fit right in if you have :
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You have a never say die attitude and persevere to get tasks done
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in Banking or related sector
A bit about us
Founded in Dec 2014, Razorpay is a leading fintech startup on a mission is to power the financial ecosystem for disruptors.
We enable businesses to accept, process and disburse payments through several payment modes like debit cards, credit cards, netbanking, UPI, and prepaid digital wallets. We processes transactions worth billions of dollars, touching more than 200M customers through clients like Airtel, Goibibo, Yatra, Ola, Swiggy, Zomato etc.
In parallel, we are reimagining how businesses manage money by simplifying business banking (via RazorpayX) and enabling capital availability for businesses (via Razorpay Capital).