Senior HR Business Partner at Razor Group
Views:398 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Razor Group - Invoicing/Billing Specialist (2-3 yrs)
Location :- India
Type of Work : Remote
Type of Contract : Full-time
Department : Warehousing & Logistics
We are on a mission to build an innovative house of brands. What started as a strategy to acquire highly profitable Amazon FBA assets and scale on a global level, has now made Razor Group one of Europe's leading e-commerce consumer goods companies. -
Leave your mark on the world of e-commerce and join the Home of Entrepreneurs. Hop onto the Razor rocketship now!- Do an inbound invoice check for basic errors/mistakes before submitting the invoice to accounting for further processing in NS.
Your Role :
- Do an inbound invoice check for basic errors/mistakes before submitting the invoice to accounting for further processing in NS.
- Do a basic rate card vs invoice check to identify errors and push the invoice back in discussion with 3PL.
- Check the correct assignment of GL accounts by Accountants against the line items on the invoices.
- Do a deep dive along with WH Managers on the previous invoices and build a 'credit claim' report by vendor to be then led by WH Mgr for discussion of claims.
- Support with all kinds of analysis that comes out of NS for Cost Control. Example - Accrual projection vs actuals by vendor by month by service type, etc.
Your Profile :
- You have a minimum bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or related field with focus on economics or finance
- You have 2-3 years relevant professional experience in the finance, accounting or controlling department of a well-known company (e-commerce background is a plus)
- You are able to quickly understand, analyze, and structure complex financial issues
- You are willing to challenge the status-quo of the processes in which you are involved
- You are proactive, focused on the work objective, and solution oriented
- You are a very good team player who learns from others and complements them as individuals
- IFRS knowledge is a plus.
- Your effective communication skills facilitate seamless collaboration, ensuring that automated solutions align with diverse operational requirements.-
About Razor Group:
Today Razor Group is one of Germany's fastest growing and most profitable unicorns. By partnering with winning e-commerce merchants to onboard, optimize, and operate successful brands, we are on our way to revolutionize the e-commerce world. Since our founding in 2020, we have reached over $1 billion in value with the backing of top investors like Black Rock, VPC, and 468. In addition to that we have integrated over 200 top-rated brands into our operating platform across the globe. With our HQ in Berlin, we also have a presence in Austin, London, Madrid, Shenzhen, New Delhi, and Bangalore.