Raymond - Senior Manager - Legal - LLB/LLM (12-15 yrs)
Position: Senior Manager - Legal
Reporting To: Director - Legal
Other Requirement: Litigation experience in FMCG, Lifestyle or Manufacturing Sector
Age: 35 - 45
Job Role / Objective:
- Provide legal support (Litigation and Documentation) to Raymond Ltd. and its group / associate companies.
- To lead the business partnership role with the Lifestyle business of the Raymond group.
- To enable business through effective and timely legal support and handling of litigations.
- Responsible for handling litigations (civil, criminal and consumer) and ensure speedy and appropriate solution.
- Responsible for preparation of contracts with a clear understanding of business requirement.
- Ensure vetting of all contracts entered by the company.
- To drive compliances, create legal awareness, protect and/or defend organization's rights, assets and/or interests.
- Closely monitor and ensure legal compliance under applicable laws, conduct legal audit in every unit, do periodical review and initiate steps to address non-compliances.
- Establish rapport with key stakeholders in business and manage strategic relationships.
- Provide assistance during acquisitions of retail property.
- Verbal Comprehension
- Inductive Reasoning
- Knowledge of commercial laws, regulations, legal concepts and provisions of the legal metrology Act and Rules.
- Knowledge of drafting.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate law, IPR, contracts, property law, legal metrology and statutory compliances.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and plan, coordinate and execute on assignments
- Ability to brief senior management and simplify complex legal issues
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Managerial skills
- Planning & Organising
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Relating & Networking
- Team Player
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal - with a demonstrated ability to communicate firmly and clearly to the business
- Like Attending to details
- Drive to Completion
- Stakeholder Management