Manager HR at Raymond Consumer Care Limited
Views:660 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Raymond Group - Senior Executive - Business Analytics (5-12 yrs)
About Group: Raymond Limited
Known for its legendary - The Complete Man positioning, Raymond has been one of the most trusted brands in the country. Incorporated in 1925, Raymond is Indias leading Textile and Apparel conglomerate, the Group has noteworthy presence in diverse businesses including Garmenting, Denim, FMCG, Engineering Files & Tools and Prophylactics in national and international markets.
To know more about Raymond Group, go to http://www.raymond.in
About Raymond Group Brands:
Raymond owns brands that have achieved prominence for over decades and are the torch bearer for style, superiority and sophistication. Raymond has been a monumental brand that passed the mantle from one generation to the other, almost like leaving a part of heirloom.
To know more about Brands, go to http://www.raymond.in/ourbrands
About Raymond Consumer Care Limited
Raymond Consumer Care is the FMCG entity of the 90+ year old Raymond Group. We are an INR 800 Crore lifestyle grooming organisation. The roots of Raymonds FMCG foray dates back to 1964 when it entered into a JV with US Based FMCG company Helene Curtis. In 1990 Raymond entered the Sexual Wellness business with the launch of - Kama sutra- in a JV with Ansell Australia. RCC in its current avatar is a blend of 2 merged entities - JK Helen Curtis and erstwhile JK Ansell. The company is based in Mumbai, India. The combined merged entity will have significant value share in the market. Leadership is committed to evolve the merged entity and build a forward looking FMCG organization.
Core Categories: Male Grooming, Home Care, Fragrance & Sexual Wellness.
Core Brands: Park Avenue, Raymond, Kamasutra
New Categories and Brands: We have made a foray in the Home Essentials segment very recently with our PREMIUM and ACTISAFE brands of hand washes, sanitizers, FlorSafe floor cleaner and many more launches are in the pipeline.
We look for people who are not only adept at functional skills but are go getters and possess exceptional leadership skills which entails driving excellence, innovation, collaboration and ability to work in a VUCA environment
For further details about our organization please visit our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/raymond-consumer-care-pvt-ltd
JOB ROLE :
Department -Trade Marketing
Essence of Role Key Accountabilities :
- Well versed on data management and updation of the same
- Provide analytical support to top management by developing dashboards & automating reports
- Strong reporting and analytical information support to management and be able to review business
- Responsible for Daily / Weekly / Monthly Secondary MIS to Sales & marketing.
- SFA/DMS/CRP/SAP data handling
- Use of analytical tools to interpretation on data and provide reports
- Make timely MIS and reports for the required regions
Role Complexity [Eg. Location, Industry dynamics etc] - Based at headquarter location Mumbai
Educational Qualifications : Should be a Graduate with an MBA from a Tier II.III college (preferred)
Experience Required :
- 5+ years prior experience in a reputed FMCG / Pharma company
- Should have an understanding of FMCG Distribution working
- Should have worked in an Analytics and MIS role before
Functional Skills Required :
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically strong working knowledge of and MS Excel advanced (formulas, lookups, pivots, macros) and PowerPoint.
- Sales Management, Planning and Operational Skills
- Good Communication Skills.
- Power Bi & Query tools working will be an added advantage
- Analytical Tools
Desired Competencies / Behaviours :
- Advanced problem solving and planning skills to manage deliverables and timelines.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage high-level communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strategic Thinking
- High Initiative
- Result Orientation